PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Want to print Attendant Flow Chart

• 1.  Want to print Attendant Flow Chart

Posted 06-29-2011 14:37
    Is there a utility that will let you create and print a flow chart of the logic in Attendant?

• 2.  RE: Want to print Attendant Flow Chart

Posted 06-30-2011 08:00
    Hi, I would be interested to know as well because I have to draw them all up in Visio all the time and I haven't found a package that does this.

• 3.  RE: Want to print Attendant Flow Chart

Posted 06-30-2011 15:37
    In the original presentations, this was to be in 4.0, but I have not heard mention of it lately. We will have to wait and see. I suppose some handler could export the DS entries to a file that could be used. Interesting project for the insomniacs! RobertWC

• 4.  RE: Want to print Attendant Flow Chart

Posted 06-30-2011 21:32
    Darn, I was hoping there was a utility somewhere that could print it. It surprises me that it wasn't included early. I hope it is still a planned feature in 4.0. Thanks for the info!!!

• 5.  RE: Want to print Attendant Flow Chart

Posted 07-01-2011 14:38
    We actually developed a handler to do just that process as I3 is dragging thier feet. It is not that complicated a process.

• 6.  RE: Want to print Attendant Flow Chart

Posted 07-01-2011 15:31
    Would you be interested in sharing that handler?

• 7.  RE: Want to print Attendant Flow Chart

Posted 07-01-2011 15:46
    If you could share that would be a great help to us? Thanks

• 8.  RE: Want to print Attendant Flow Chart

Posted 07-14-2011 04:51
    I'd be interested in getting hold of this as well.

• 9.  RE: Want to print Attendant Flow Chart

Posted 07-15-2011 19:16
    send me an email request and I will forward the handler. gary.crowe@moneymanagement.org

• 10.  RE: Want to print Attendant Flow Chart

Posted 09-12-2011 13:02
    Hi All, I requested the handler but I either have miss placed it or never received it. Did any of you receive it? If so, can you PM me for my e-mail address to forward it to me please?

• 11.  RE: Want to print Attendant Flow Chart

Posted 10-10-2011 16:59
    I got it from him...with a disclaimer of course. :) if you send me your email- I'll send along. Rhonda
    Originally posted by NiteOwls;23332
    Hi All, I requested the handler but I either have miss placed it or never received it. Did any of you receive it? If so, can you PM me for my e-mail address to forward it to me please?

• 12.  RE: Want to print Attendant Flow Chart

Posted 01-22-2016 21:41
    I would be very interested to see this handler if it is still floating around?

• 13.  RE: Want to print Attendant Flow Chart

Posted 01-25-2016 15:38
    I don't have a need to see inside of each schedule but I built a powershell script to export the DNIS routing and schedules to a CSV file. Tim

• 14.  RE: Want to print Attendant Flow Chart

Posted 01-25-2016 18:14
    Originally posted by tcannon;33057
    I don't have a need to see inside of each schedule but I built a powershell script to export the DNIS routing and schedules to a CSV file. Tim
    I built a little tool with HTML and XSL style sheets that read the XML and pulls out the DNIS and also can pull IA schedules. But I was wondering if this handler logical links nodes to nodes as it would flow through Attendant.

• 15.  RE: Want to print Attendant Flow Chart

Posted 01-25-2016 22:34
    Several years ago I started going down that path with VBA and the Auto-attendant section of DS. I realized that the end product would not be much different than just looking at Auto-attendant, Instead, I built a set of custom shapes to represent menus, Data Entry points, IVR Log Points. These made it easier for me to build a meaningful diagram that can be interpreted by business folks. (just my $.02)

• 16.  RE: Want to print Attendant Flow Chart

Posted 01-26-2016 16:40
    This is somewhat related, but not exactly. A few months ago I started to work on a .net application that could be used to search Attendant profiles. I often found it difficult to search for a DNIS among dozens of profiles with tons of numbers, or to search for where a specific Attribute, workgroup, skill, or wav file was used in Attendant. I also intended to build it to be able to tell me all of the items in a specific profile that I would need to have in place before moving to another server - such as workgroups, wav files, etc - the things that don't export with the profile and can cause problems if they are not present when importing that profile on a different server. I wanted to pick back up on that project but wasn't sure if it was worth the effort - is that something that would be of use? As a proof of concept, I was able to get it working where I input a DNIS and it will tell me the profile name(s) where it is located. I could see how that same application could also provide a printout of Attendant decision routing. Thoughts?

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources