PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Surveys

Posted 01-10-2012 18:15
    Wondering if anyone out there has configured surveys on IC 3.0? I am needing some help getting started. I see there are several survey handlers along with tables in the database, also search criteria in IC business manager but I don't know where to get started. Also how to have certain calls automatically go to a survey at the end of the call. Where do i build surveys I guess is my question. Create the questions, setup the workgroups, have them automatically drop into the surveys. Thanks Shurla

• 2.  RE: Surveys

GENESYS
    Posted 01-10-2012 18:32
    Interaction Feedback is the preferred method, with pre-configured questions (which you can add to), a dashboard to see results, and a lot of other functionality. It is built into CIC 3.0, activated by licensing.

• 3.  RE: Surveys

GENESYS
    Posted 01-10-2012 18:33
    iFeedback is configured via a plug-in for IC Business Manager. No custom handlers needed.

• 4.  RE: Surveys

Posted 09-29-2020 16:39
    If I want to create an on demand survey -- how can I do it with iFeedback, where can I find the steps to do it ?

------------------------------
    Harish Atreya
    HF Management Services, LLC

• 5.  RE: Surveys

Posted 10-01-2020 09:31
    By "On Demand", do you mean the caller can request it, say in the IVR, or the Agent can mark a call (perhaps with a Custom Button) as needing to be surveyed?

• 6.  RE: Surveys

Posted 10-01-2020 11:17
    We have a unique situation with the Surveys that are configured today via the iFeedback. The survey is tied to the very 1st workgroup (agent) and not to the last agent who handled the call.  In order to avoid this, we were thinking of a solution like this. 

Have a Table to find out which survey the caller/customer is tied to in the IVR based on the last agent/workgroup. And then when the Agent hangs up (catch that event) and trigger the after-call survey based on the last workgroup that is associated to the call-in order.

Questions : 
    1) How to create an on demand survey -- I saw that we can have a survey linked to the Attendant profile, how to associate that ? 
    2) How to catch only the Agent Hangup ? CustomCallDisconnect handler catches the disconnect of both the Agent and caller/customer which we do not want.

Harish Atreya

• 7.  RE: Surveys

Posted 10-05-2020 11:17
    Team,

Any updates ? 

Our main challenge is the question 2: 
    How to catch only the Agent Hangup ? CustomCallDisconnect handler catches the disconnect of both the Agent and caller/customer which we do not want. 
    Once we catch the agent hangup/disconnect (only), we would like to send the call to the profile which has an active Survey associated with it.

Harish Atreya

• 8.  RE: Surveys

Posted 10-05-2020 13:11
    Can you not check if the hangup was local or remote? If remote, then and the Custom Handler, if local (Agent) then carry on with your custom code.

• 9.  RE: Surveys

Posted 10-06-2020 03:33
    Hi Harish,

if the survey is enabled for call in ICBM , there are set of  survey handler that will trigger to check is it enabled for the call or not,  when agent hang-up the call. Put those handler into debug mode and see control comes to any one those when agent hang-up the call. Once you find the customization point, you can write your own logic to it.

Regards
    Halesha sn

Halesha Nagarajappa
    Accenture India

• 10.  RE: Surveys

Posted 10-06-2020 09:23
    Paul and Halesha,

Thanks for your suggestions. I feel that Paul's suggestion is more apt for catching the hangup event (Agent hangup only, before the Survey is triggered), we can then transfer to the Attendant profile connected to a Specific Survey. 

We will try it out both the solutions and update in a few days. 

Harish Atreya

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources