PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Agent Status available to agent?

Posted 07-23-2012 18:14
    Not sure if i'm just not seeing this, but is there a tab somewhere that would provide stats TO the agent about his or her calls made/received today? We give our agents access to the "Workgroup Queue Statistics" tab, for the queues they are a member of, so that they could see (if they wanted to) how many calls are in the queue, How many agents are logged in, etc. etc. I was going to submit it as an Idea, but thought I'd check with the community first to see if I'm just not seeing this tab. Has anyone else come up across a request to show to the agents how many calls they've made/received for the day? How did you tackle this? Dmitry.

• 2.  RE: Agent Status available to agent?

Posted 07-23-2012 21:46
    We implemented this as an add in that displays a report. It is based off the agentqueuestats table.

• 3.  RE: Agent Status available to agent?

Posted 07-23-2012 22:03
    Originally posted by Christopher Kelly;26061
    We implemented this as an add in that displays a report. It is based off the agentqueuestats table.
    Actually - I've read some info on these Add-Ins, and will be asking our partner for more info and quotes. Here are some links I found that deal with the Add-ins: http://blog.inin.com/tech/welcome-to-the-tech-lounge/ http://blog.inin.com/tech/so-what-can-i-do-with-an-interaction-client-add-in/ Dmitry.

• 4.  RE: Agent Status available to agent?

Posted 07-24-2012 13:54
    How about the Workgroup Queue Statistics tab within the client? If you click on Shift/ Period Statistics, you should see a little more detail including the agent should see their stats as well. [ATTACH]509[/ATTACH]

• 5.  RE: Agent Status available to agent?

Posted 07-25-2012 18:33
    Originally posted by LeeDirect;26066
    How about the Workgroup Queue Statistics tab within the client? If you click on Shift/ Period Statistics, you should see a little more detail including the agent should see their stats as well. [ATTACH]509[/ATTACH]
    We DO use Workgroup Queue Statistics tab, but it only has a per-queue information (no total), and it does not include outbound calls. Dmitry.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources