PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Hide Company Directory

Posted 01-25-2013 15:25
    Hi, Is there any way to hide the company's Directory in Interaction Client only for a specific group of users? I have Interaction Client 3.0. Thanks

• 2.  RE: Hide Company Directory

Posted 01-28-2013 14:25
    You could make a separate client config in Administrator and give that config to the particular users

• 3.  RE: Hide Company Directory

Posted 02-01-2013 16:01
    Originally posted by AWooster;27502
    You could make a separate client config in Administrator and give that config to the particular users
    Good morning, I created a template and assigned a group directory. I created a new group, a new role and attach both to the new template, also created a new user and I associated the group and the role that the new template. But I still see the company's directory, rather than the group directory I assigned to that template. if I assign that template to the company directory and another directory and then I remove in the customer associated with that template, both effectively disappear, but if I with the same user logging in to another station the problem recurs. Best regards

• 4.  RE: Hide Company Directory

Posted 02-01-2013 19:50
    The way I was able to do this is: In Administrator, go to Client Config>Templates. Create a New template, make sure that under the Directories Pages, that Company Directory is not selected (it will still be in the Available area). You can then go to each user you want to have the Company Directory hidden and in their Client Config tab, choose the template you just created, or you can create a new Role and under the Client Config tab choose the template and then assign this role to each user. I am not sure if you assign multiple roles to a user how their client config will look. If you don't want to mess with the roles, then just assign each user the client config, the users client config should override the role's client config I believe. I just tested this and that is the way it seemed to work but hopefully someone else can confirm or deny this theory.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources