PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  QueueMonitor AddIn

Posted 10-10-2011 13:45
    I have created a QueueMonitor addin and would like to show a custom notification message with some form controls on it. I created a form and am trying to call it from the InteractionAdded method. the form will display when I call the show method but I get a message that it is not responding. I can continue using the InteractionClient but if I try to close the custom notification form it crashes. Is this a threading issue? Any I ideas on how I can get this to work? I am not that experienced in .NET. Thanks, Jason

• 2.  RE: QueueMonitor AddIn

Posted 10-17-2011 12:22
    Yes that is a threading issue. Be careful when showing dialog windows. You can find a great explenation of this in "Add-ins Development Guide.pdf" with som code examples.

• 3.  RE: QueueMonitor AddIn

Posted 10-17-2011 14:43
    I have used InteractionChanged method, and my form is running properly with something like this: Thread nt = new Thread(delegate() { Application.Run(new Form1); }); nt.Start(); You probably want to overload the form1 constructor and pass some data to it.

• 4.  RE: QueueMonitor AddIn

Posted 10-18-2011 14:50
    Thanks! I will give that a try and let you know how it works.

• 5.  RE: QueueMonitor AddIn

Posted 10-18-2011 23:34
    I would also suggest you to take a look to the excelent post written by one of the ININ client apps programmer, Aaron Lerch, on a topic regarding the problem you may be experiencing: http://blog.inin.com/tech/so-what-can-i-do-with-an-interaction-client-add-in/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ININ-TechLounge+%28The+Tech+Lounge%29 He gives a couple of good advices on this regard... Good luck.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources