PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Current state of ICElib?

Posted 02-04-2013 23:38
    Can anyone tell me if ICElib has these components of ClientCOM yet? -Get users in a workgroup -Get number of users available in a workgroup to take calls -Get number of users who are on calls in a workgroup -Get number of calls waiting and how long the longest call has been waiting -Service interval levels for a workgroup All of this is available in ClientCOM and the last time I looked at ICElib, I was unable to do a lot of this. This is holding us back from upgrading to CIC 4.0. Thanks, Jeff

• 2.  RE: Current state of ICElib?

Posted 05-14-2013 19:56
    We're just getting into our evaluation stages to start our programming updates for 4.0. I have not seen ICElib yet, but I certainly hope those are there by now. It will be a no-go for our 4.0 upgrade too if we don't have access to that information as our screen-pop application relies heavily on several of those to function. We've got months of programming to do, let alone testing/QA, and we're already looking at January cut date without waiting for items to become available in ICElib that should (IMHO) already be there. Not cool.

• 3.  RE: Current state of ICElib?

Posted 05-15-2013 12:06
    It would of course be better to have this data directly available in IceLib but you do have the option of initializing a custom handler from IceLib which could return the data required.

• 4.  RE: Current state of ICElib?

Posted 05-15-2013 20:31
    Originally posted by mridings;28143
    It would of course be better to have this data directly available in IceLib but you do have the option of initializing a custom handler from IceLib which could return the data required.
    Please enlighten me... I have seen nothing in IceLib or any toolsteps about service levels. I am on CIC 3.0 SU16. I have created custom handlers for getting some of the ACD information about calls in queues, etc, but as far as statictics, nothing close to what ClientCOM has to offer. Thanks, Jeff

• 5.  RE: Current state of ICElib?

Posted 05-15-2013 20:36
    Originally posted by mridings;28143
    Please enlighten me... I have seen nothing in IceLib or any toolsteps about service levels. I am on CIC 3.0 SU16. I have created custom handlers for getting some of the ACD information about calls in queues, etc, but as far as statictics, nothing close to what ClientCOM has to offer. Thanks, Jeff

• 6.  RE: Current state of ICElib?

Posted 05-15-2013 21:27
    I've never tried to retrieve Service levels. The Acd Statistics (queue) toolstep returns -number of users available in a workgroup to take calls -number of users who are on calls in a workgroup -number of calls waiting You would use a Query Queue step and manipulate the call list returned to determine how long the longest call has been waiting You would use a Get DS Attr to retrieve the users in a Workgroup Not pretty but it would work

• 7.  RE: Current state of ICElib?

Posted 05-15-2013 21:41
    Thanks for the prompt response. The only piece I am missing, and in our organization the most critical; is the statistics. I3 really dropped the ball on this one. I wish someone would chime in and tell us how it's done with IceLib.

• 8.  RE: Current state of ICElib?

GENESYS
    Posted 06-21-2013 13:26
    Originally posted by Smalldog;27544
    Can anyone tell me if ICElib has these components of ClientCOM yet? -Get users in a workgroup -Get number of users available in a workgroup to take calls -Get number of users who are on calls in a workgroup -Get number of calls waiting and how long the longest call has been waiting -Service interval levels for a workgroup All of this is available in ClientCOM and the last time I looked at ICElib, I was unable to do a lot of this. This is holding us back from upgrading to CIC 4.0. Thanks, Jeff
    First off, I want to apologize for not replying to this sooner, I had a task marked, and was gathering information - but then forgot to reply to this message board! Secondly, let me introduce myself: My name is Kevin Wiegand, and I am the current Team Lead for IceLib. I'll do my best to make sure that the questions you have get answered: For CIC 4.0, IceLib has a new ININ.IceLib.Statistics namespace that looks like it can handle all of the stats you are looking for. The ININ.IceLib.Statistics namespace allows a 3rd party application to watch various statistics, and get updates on them. The only caveat I can think of at the moment with statistics, is that they all revolve around all ACD interactions, not just calls - I don't know if that makes a difference in the matter or not. Additionally, the ININ.IceLib.Configuration namespace has been greatly enhanced to provide a larger set of objects/properties than it did in CIC 3.0. To answer your specific questions: -Get users in a workgroup This can be be done with the ININ.IceLib.Configuration namespace. There is a WorkgroupConfiguration object that has a "Members" property that will give you this. -Get number of users available in a workgroup to take calls This can be done with the ININ.IceLib.Statistics namespace, and can be accomplished by watching the "ININ.Workgroup:NumberAvailableForACDInteractions" statistic. An agent is considered to be available to take ACD interactions if all of the following apply: a) the agent is not on another interaction, b) the agent has an available status, c) the agent is logged on, d) the agent is activated on the specified workgroup. -Get number of users who are on calls in a workgroup This can be done with the ININ.IceLib.Statistics namespace, and can be accomplished by watching the "ININ.Workgroup:OnInboundACDInteractions" statistic. -Get number of calls waiting and how long the longest call has been waiting This can be done with the ININ.IceLib.Statistics namespace, and can be accomplished by watching the "ININ.Workgroup:InteractionsWaiting" and "ININ.Workgroup:LongestWaitTime" statistics. In regards to the longest call time: Its duration is the amount of time that the interaction has waited to be picked up by an available agent, based on time in queue only. Supervisor workflow statistics always pertain to time in a workgroup or user interaction. Overall time in the system (such as time in IVR) is not counted. -Service interval levels for a workgroup I'm having a harder time tracking this one down, as I have not been able to correlate these values with anything currently in the CIC 3.0 system. The ININ.IceLib.Configuration namespace's WorkgroupConfiguration object has these properties on it, that may or may not be what you are looking for (these were added in CIC 4.0 SU 1, and are all TimeSpan data types): CallServiceLevelTarget CallbackServiceLevelTarget ChatServiceLevelTarget EmailServiceLevelTarget GenericServiceLevelTarget WorkItemServiceLevelTarget CallServiceLevelDistribution CallbackServiceLevelDistribution ChatServiceLevelDistribution EmailServiceLevelDistribution GenericServiceLevelDistribution WorkItemServiceLevelDistribution Can you expand a little on what exactly this information was, where is was stored, etc.? Again, I apologize for not getting to this sooner. Thanks, Kevin

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources