PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

IC Business Manager Query result field left blank in otherwise valid results

• 1.  IC Business Manager Query result field left blank in otherwise valid results

Posted 05-15-2013 14:37
    If I do a search for recordings in Business Manager, I noticed a couple users do not show up in the "Local Party Name" field. It is simply blank. I can cross-reference of course, by the extension shown, and know who the user is. When I then go to Query on Username specifically (which of course will return nothing, since their field name is blank), I notice the users who don't appear AT ALL in the "Local Party Name" field, appear at least twice in the query selection drop down list, so clearly the system is confused somehow my these user's multiple existences. They appear only once in Administrator of course, and I have checked all their settings against other users who DO appear in the results and they appear to be set up identically. Upon further investigation, I found there are users who also appear multiple times in that query list and don't appear at all in administrator, but of course it makes sense that a user that is gone from the company, should still be searchable, however, WHY the multiple listings? Does anyone know how IC Business Manager is pulling that particular drop down list for a query by username? (and of course, how I could correct it so it displays the name in the "Local Party Name" field when it returns valid results for those users). This is 4.0, so could this be a potential bug? -Michael

• 2.  RE: IC Business Manager Query result field left blank in otherwise valid results

Posted 05-15-2013 20:21
    I have seen similar behavior on SU3. I have tried to investigate where the blank local names come from. One log showed the call was transferred to another user outside of the recording group and it recorded the original conversation, but not the transferred user's conversation and the local name was blank. Hope that helps. I would open a case with ININ.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources