PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Display number to dial

Posted 05-27-2013 02:30
    Hi, I'm building an outbound script using preview dialing. At this stage data comes in shows as initializing on my Interaction Client. Couple of questions: 1) How do I display the number that it will dial? What attribute? I keep on seeing IS_Attr_NumberToDial but it doesnt seem to work 2) How do I actually make the call? What control should I be using? Thanks in Advance. AJ

• 2.  RE: Display number to dial

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous
    Posted 05-29-2013 16:43
    Originally posted by andreij;28215
    Hi, I'm building an outbound script using preview dialing. At this stage data comes in shows as initializing on my Interaction Client. Couple of questions: 1) How do I display the number that it will dial? What attribute? I keep on seeing IS_Attr_NumberToDial but it doesnt seem to work 2) How do I actually make the call? What control should I be using? Thanks in Advance. AJ
    AJ, Regarding your first question, the attribute you referenced is one that should only be used in conjunction with custom scripts within the Interaction Scripter product. Interaction EasyScripter doesn't have the necessary backend functionality built-in to know how to properly reference and utilize those attributes. Instead, you should use the ININ Get Call Attribute control (referenced on pages 50-51 of the Interaction EasyScripter Developer Guide) in conjunction with the appropriate Eic_RemoteTn* attribute for what you're trying to display. More info on those call attributes can be found in the Interaction Attribute Reference Guide. For your second question, you'll want to use the "placepreviewcall" Client Command argument within the "ININ Client Command - Button" control. You can find more information on how to accomplish this on pages 67 and 72 of the Interaction EasyScripter Developer Guide linked above. -Brian

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources