PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  IVR in attendant

Posted 09-03-2013 11:05
    Hello to everyone. I got one problem in programing IVR in intereaction attendant. Can anyone send me how to do this? I know al attendant tools, but i dont have idea how to resolved problem with wrong entry. I must program IVR like this: 1. Main manu: Basic scenario: -System plays the announcement Ann00 (Welcome to X bank) to client -System plays the announcement Ann01 (For retail banking press 1, For corporate banking press 2) to client -Client picks one of the following options 1 or 2 -System executes one of the following use cases: UC 1.1 Retail, UC 1.2 Corporate Alternative scenario: -Client chooses wrong option -System executes UC 1.3 Wrong entry -Client does not press any key for certain amount of seconds -System moves interaction to queue, executes UC 1.4 Queue UC 1.3 Wrong entry Basic scenario: -The system checks the number of consecutive incorrect user input. -The system detects that the client is made less than two consecutive errors. -System plays the announcement Ann02 (You made wrong choice. Please try again) to client -System routes the client back to the menu where the wrong input has been made. Alternative scenario: -System detects that client has made multiple consecutive wrong entries. -System plays the announcement Ann03 (You made more than two consecutive errors) to client -System routes interaction to queue and executes UC 1.4 Queue.

• 2.  RE: IVR in attendant

Posted 09-03-2013 11:39
    In this scenario, it is not necessary to have "wrong entry" handling. Because the menu only has 2 options, only those 2 options can be pressed to have anything happen. Configure the menu repetition settings so that the timeout is something like 3-5 seconds with a repeat setting of 1. Then configure the queue transfer to be the default action for the menu if the caller does not enter a valid selection.

• 3.  RE: IVR in attendant

Posted 09-03-2013 12:00
    My customer insisting to have wrong entry. Clien have two options, to press 1 or 2. If press 3 first and second time, then play announcement (You made wrong choice. Please try again) and then client back to the menu where the wrong input has been made. If press 3 third times, then play announcement (You made more than two consecutive errors) and then interaction go to the Queue. If client first or second time press true option 1 or 2, then interacion go to one of the following use cases Retail or Corporate.

• 4.  RE: IVR in attendant

Posted 09-03-2013 12:13
    There are quite a number of ways that this could be done. The simplest would be to add an option 3 to the menu that is simply a play audio node that plays the error message to the caller and then returns to the menu. But to add a counter would require something like setting a call attribute (1, 2, 3) then using a logical transfer or selection node (depending on CIC version) to choose when to send to a different message and queue or incremented the value of the attribute.

• 5.  RE: IVR in attendant

Posted 09-03-2013 12:57
    Oh, this is so elegant idea. I try to realize on this way. Thank you very much.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources