PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Increasing timeout for survey invitation

Posted 02-04-2014 13:21
    Is there a way to increase the timeout for the caller to respond to the invitation to opt-in to a survey before defaulting to "opt-out"?

• 2.  RE: Increasing timeout for survey invitation

Posted 05-27-2014 18:44
    I have the same need / desire. I believe the default is set to 3 seconds, way to quick in my opinion, need to set it at 5-6 seconds, how does one go about making this change ?

• 3.  RE: Increasing timeout for survey invitation

Posted 04-28-2021 07:21
    Hello, my customer also asked me for it. Did you get any information about how to do it? Thanks.

------------------------------
    Moises Encabo
    Inetum España, S.A.U.

• 4.  RE: Increasing timeout for survey invitation

Posted 05-11-2021 08:59

For any other with the same concern:
    This can be done by modifying the feedback handler, the name of the handler is CSSurveyEntryPoint.

Moises Encabo
    Inetum España, S.A.U.

• 5.  RE: Increasing timeout for survey invitation

Posted 05-11-2021 11:32
    Moises,

Just to be clear, whilst this may work, modifying any of the stock handlers other than customization points (Handlers whose name begins with the word "Custom") is a big no-no and could result in your system no longer being supportable.

In addition, you run the risk of future updates to your system either breaking your customization, or not working.

I suggest you see if there is a Customization point available within that handler. If not, contact Support and request one be added.

HTH

• 6.  RE: Increasing timeout for survey invitation

Posted 05-11-2021 12:28
    Hello Paul,
    Thank you so much for your advise, honestly I wasn´t aware of it.
    Let us to return to Support because they gave us this information.

Thanks again.

Best Regards.
    Moises

• 7.  RE: Increasing timeout for survey invitation

Posted 05-11-2021 12:44
    Moises,

Interesting, I will need to investigate this. I don't suppose you could PM the name of the person who gave you this advice? It is Support who ask us to emphasize in class that any modifications to base handlers will result in them closing a case!

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources