PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Attendant Closed Schedule Handler

Posted 12-09-2013 15:34
    I am trying to write a handler that when it is run it will automatically change all of the Attendant Profiles for Inbound Calls to the Closed Schedule. I am assuming this will use the Get Schedules and Get Best Schedules tool steps, but when I use those, it returns a list of schedules that are only numbers and don't really make sense, for example: "${SERVER}\\AttendantData\\Attendant\\00003G8\\00003H9" It also returned 502 matches and we do not have nearly that many schedules. Any info or guidance would be very much appreciated! Thanks, Andrew

• 2.  RE: Attendant Closed Schedule Handler

Posted 12-10-2013 13:02
    In the Attendant help it describes activating unplanned schedules by logging into a mailbox and pressing 5 for personal options and 9 to Activate Schedules. This IVR plays back the profile name and the schedule name Text-to-Speech. You could look at the handler to determine where it is retrieving the names from and also the logic of retrieving the profiles & schedules.

• 3.  RE: Attendant Closed Schedule Handler

Posted 12-10-2013 14:21
    If you're going to be activating all of the closed schedules at once, rather than writing a custom handler to do this or using the unplanned schedules, I would create a system schedule with a schedule called Close It (or whatever works for you) and a redirect to the closed schedule. Then, when you need to close everything, you can just change the schedule in Administrator to the time you want everything closed.

• 4.  RE: Attendant Closed Schedule Handler

Posted 12-12-2013 14:29
    Thanks for the info. I was able to create a handler to close all lines by calling in without having to go through them one by one. Thanks, Andrew

• 5.  RE: Attendant Closed Schedule Handler

Posted 12-31-2019 14:28
    How did you solve this, then?  I'm looking to modify schedules using a handler as well, though not all of them at once.

------------------------------
    Tyler Style
    Interactive Intelligence Engineer, WellCare Health Plans
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources