PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Media Server

Posted 07-24-2014 10:17
    Hello, I have 2 IC servers that are connected with one media server. one of IC servers connected but other IC server not connected where the status of it is "waiting for client" Please look to this picture to show this problem [ATTACH]630[/ATTACH]. Thanks a lot.

• 2.  RE: Media Server

Posted 07-24-2014 14:14
    What version of CIC are you running and what SU level are you at? Also is the Media server at the same SU as the CIC servers? Lastly are both CIC servers at the same version? According to the Media Server Technical Reference document waiting for client means this: "The Interaction Center (Notifier) server has been successfully established and the Interaction Media Server is waiting for the client (Telephony Services on the Interaction Center server) to start." Can you confirm that TS is running on the second server?

• 3.  RE: Media Server

Posted 07-25-2014 05:17

It was about awareness and controversy and finding role models. From the start this annoyed me because there are models similar to some of the contestants on the show!I trust their farming practices. I recommend Now Foods microcrystalline calcium hydroxyapatite (it's very inexpensive from Iherbs. That means no, doesnt it?LINA . Email Print Share Facebook Twitter Tumblr LinkedIn StumbleUpon Reddit Digg Mixx Delicious Google Comment Follow @TIME War brings out the worst in some people. Dockers wasteful (2. 9); Swans make the most of opportunities with two goals from seven inside 50s to Freo's 17. Manufacturers also use duck down for coats since goose down is not as widely available. Care The manufacturers provide care labels inside down coats.

With the help of a mildewed Spiritualist text, Ossie begins to commune with the dead and then disappears, leaving a note that she is eloping with a ghost named Louis Thanksgiving. hide caption Karen Russell was born in Miami and now lives in New York. Do you read Broken Hill?No reply. Much of economics evaluates public policy, including tricky issues such as why we are getting fatter: it's becoming cheaper to eat calories and more expensive to burn them off, driving a dramatic rise in obesity. And it's about progress too: economics shows that today's young people really have never had it so good. asos prom dresses He had his hands on a woman's shoulders, pushing her ahead, not exactly toward me but by me, in the direction of the hallway commotion. It was his youngest wife, Amal.

He was given conditional bail on May 15 this year. DMK cadre reached the airport in large numbers in vans, cars and buses, with the police video-graphing every vehicle that brought them. With sleeves for crossing, wrapping or tying and a back placket for keeping warm and looking very Italian, this piece is half sweater, half shawl!I knit it up in a lofty brioche stitch, using Anzula's very lovely For Better of Worsted . Indonesians are killing endangered orang-utans at an alarming rate. At least 750 were killed in one recent year, according to a new survey. The Church remains a symbol of stability and wealth. But the idea of the submissive wife isn’t confined to Europe.

5 and, claiming to work for National Grid, told her father they needed to check for a gas leak in the cellar. The woman’s father let the men in and they looked around the cellar and then left, police said. Her eyes will be bald. She leans so close to the mirror it mists. prom girl MCDONOUGH: Some of the voices had grown weak by then, but they still had stories to tell. Unidentified Man #3: General Gillette, will you tell us in your own words your experiences during the celebrated Pickett Charge at the Bloody Angle at the Battle of Gettysburg?"When they've been approached they haven't passed muster and they've disappeared. I can only surmise that those people are there with dishonourable intentions.

The top 10% visit the site more than 100 times a month. One focus group girl admits she refreshes the site “every 20 minutes. 7, 2008 Refugees Resist Returning to Iraq Jan. 29, 2008 Iraqi Refugees Suffer Long-Term Effects of Torture Jan. The base is made of 12 stone blocks, representing the number of months in a year. The tower walls are made of smaller blocks stacked horizontally in 28 layers, representing the number of major constellations. Momentarily at ground level, she flipped through a large book of drawings of bridge parts, peering at a diagram indecipherable to an untrained eye. She figured out what type of rebar she needed to put where and quickly headed back up the pier.

also protected. Remember you are getting wet and you will need to reapply sun creamIt was almost four years ago when Whitney wowed us with her Simple Pleasures Hat . There are a few projects from the Bee that every single person at the shop just HAS to make. var headlineEncoded = 'Clinton wedding fever excites rural NY village'; var currentId = 'USTRE66Q40120100727';The veneration for the stag is rife in Europe. It is a folk custom aged at least 900 years. shopindream Prices for parts have shot up too. "Tires that were 500 bolivars a year ago cost 1,500 bolivars now," says Luis Amundaray, a 22-year-old motorizado at his home high on a hill in the capital's giant Petare slum.
    debs dresses Phoenix Mars lander survives cancellation review xboter 2014

• 4.  RE: Media Server

Posted 08-04-2014 12:07
    yes, I have the same SU on both " IC Server and Media Server " that is SU5

• 5.  RE: Media Server

Posted 08-04-2014 14:05
    Your CIC servers are not in a switchover configuration or anything right? On the server that does not connect the error would imply that TS is not running on that server. Can you confirm that TS is running and the server is healthy? Not sure how TS can't be running as usually if its down the CIC server won't start/keep running.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources