PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Graphical Representation of Customer Journey

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous
    Posted 07-15-2014 07:17
    We are planning to develop one custom report which is going to show the customer journey in a graphical representation We are planning to include all details like ANI, which prompts played, which option is selected the caller using DTMF signaling etc. Is this kind of information is stored in the data base or how we can achieve this I am beginner in developing this kind of report; first I am expecting your valuable inputs in high level design All your inputs would be highly motivation for me. Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

• 2.  RE: Graphical Representation of Customer Journey

Posted 07-16-2014 15:49
    Have you looked at the Timeline view in SnapShot? It does cradle-to-grave representation in a graphical view. Most information is a lot more than you need, but very useful for showing what you are describing.

• 3.  RE: Graphical Representation of Customer Journey

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous
    Posted 07-27-2014 18:06
    Originally posted by RobertWC;30979
    Have you looked at the Timeline view in SnapShot? It does cradle-to-grave representation in a graphical view. Most information is a lot more than you need, but very useful for showing what you are describing.
    I have tried Timeline option in the SnapShot but I am looking for more larger way which can access more data in a particular time period. Thanks Santhosh Koroth

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources