PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  ACD Agents spending a lot of time in Voice Mail

Posted 02-13-2014 16:56
    Hi everyone, we have a select few agents that seem to spend a lot of time checking their voice mails. Is there any way to monitor what they are doing when logged in to voice mail (like listen in)? Or logs to show that the prompts are just playing over and over? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. We are 3.0 SU 17.

• 2.  RE: ACD Agents spending a lot of time in Voice Mail

Posted 02-13-2014 17:57
    There are several methods that could be used for monitoring agent activity (not limited to this list): 1. Monitor the agent's queue - In IC Business Manager, view the agent's queue and (if needed and have permission) listen to current activity as it shows up 2. Agent reports - Check out the agent detail reports for general information on agent activity 3. Interaction details - If there are calls you want more info on, check out the Interaction Detail viewer (assuming CIC 4.0) 4. Recordings - If you use Interaction Recorder and record all calls, you can listen to the recordings to hear what happened in the past 5. Logs - If you need extra detailed information, analyze the IP log (turned up to 80) for the interactions in question. This will show you every prompt played, keypress, etc.

• 3.  RE: ACD Agents spending a lot of time in Voice Mail

Posted 02-18-2014 20:54
    Awesome!!! We are not on 4.0, but I am going to look into turning up the logs. From test calls, it doesn't appear the recordings record calls to voice mail on our system. Hopefully the logs will show the detail we need. Thanks! ;)
    Originally posted by dcurrier;30196
    There are several methods that could be used for monitoring agent activity (not limited to this list): 1. Monitor the agent's queue - In IC Business Manager, view the agent's queue and (if needed and have permission) listen to current activity as it shows up 2. Agent reports - Check out the agent detail reports for general information on agent activity 3. Interaction details - If there are calls you want more info on, check out the Interaction Detail viewer (assuming CIC 4.0) 4. Recordings - If you use Interaction Recorder and record all calls, you can listen to the recordings to hear what happened in the past 5. Logs - If you need extra detailed information, analyze the IP log (turned up to 80) for the interactions in question. This will show you every prompt played, keypress, etc.

• 4.  RE: ACD Agents spending a lot of time in Voice Mail

Posted 07-17-2019 02:22
    what is the status of the agent put into when he listening to voice mail? we can get the reports based agent status also i guess, and in that you way u can figure out how much time agent is spending in specific status ?

------------------------------
    Halesha Nagarajappa
    Accenture India

• 5.  RE: ACD Agents spending a lot of time in Voice Mail

Posted 07-18-2019 09:32
    Halesha,

The agent's status doesn't change when they are listening to voicemails. Also interesting enough these listening to voicemail sessions don't show up in the call log anymore (they use to in 3.0 and prior). If you enable the segments without a connect they may show in tracker but won't show up in any reports. For some reason stuff like this use to be logged but not anymore. I haven't looked to see if there is an idea out there posted to track this stuff.

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources