PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Connecting to the server took too long. Some or all voicemail messages may not be dis

Posted 06-16-2015 12:54
    Interaction client has been giving me this message for a number of weeks now. Connection Timeout Connecting to the server took too long. Some or all voice mail messages may not be displayed. I click OK and everything functions normally. I can't find any fault with voice mail at all. Any idea? CIC 4.0 SU6.

• 2.  RE: Connecting to the server took too long. Some or all voicemail messages may not be dis

Posted 06-17-2015 21:18
    Do you have a bunch of emails in your inbox? When you enter you voicemail via the TUI the server has to parse through your inbox to find your voicemails. If there are a bunch of emails in there it can't parse them all before the timeout and you will hear that prompt. Usually its more than 100 emails are in your inbox is when I see that error.

• 3.  RE: Connecting to the server took too long. Some or all voicemail messages may not be dis

Posted 06-18-2015 16:32
    Originally posted by MarkT;32224
    Do you have a bunch of emails in your inbox? When you enter you voicemail via the TUI the server has to parse through your inbox to find your voicemails. If there are a bunch of emails in there it can't parse them all before the timeout and you will hear that prompt. Usually its more than 100 emails are in your inbox is when I see that error.
    I get this error all the time its because my exchange timedout, due to a large number of emails in my inbox. I am trying to see if I can get a way to to suppress this message. If that happens I will post the SCR / info.

• 4.  RE: Connecting to the server took too long. Some or all voicemail messages may not be dis

Posted 07-06-2015 17:52
    Had an SCR opened up: IC-131201 Create a Command line parameter for the .Net Client to suppress the UM took too long message Example: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Interactive Intelligence\ICUserApps\InteractionDesktop.exe" -SuppressUMWarning Hopefully this will get added in the future so this can be suppressed.

• 5.  RE: Connecting to the server took too long. Some or all voicemail messages may not be dis

Posted 05-25-2016 22:56
    Originally posted by Ryan_H;32272
    Had an SCR opened up: IC-131201 Create a Command line parameter for the .Net Client to suppress the UM took too long message Example: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Interactive Intelligence\ICUserApps\InteractionDesktop.exe" -SuppressUMWarning Hopefully this will get added in the future so this can be suppressed.
    Thanks for this workaround. This was bothering a few of our users for a while.

• 6.  RE: Connecting to the server took too long. Some or all voicemail messages may not be dis

Posted 05-26-2016 13:34
    Looks like this SCR was added in 2016 R2.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources