PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Supervisor iPad Edition Monitoring Issues ; Unable to Listen

Posted 06-24-2015 20:49
    Hope this is the right place for this topic. I am attempting to setup iPad monitoring to allow users to monitor agents while being away from their station. The goal is once the Listen button is pressed to have the audio play to the users' station which would then play into a wireless Planitronics headset. So far, the only successful way I can hear the audio from Listen is when I setup the Connection in my Remote Station to send to my cell phone. Sending to my extension in Administrator will give me the interaction, but once I pick it up, I do not receive audio. Another successful attempt was to Connect to a DID and send through Attendant with an agent transfer, but this seems ineffective. I have attempted to Connect to the SIP Address, but this just causes a timeout error from the iPad. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

• 2.  RE: Supervisor iPad Edition Monitoring Issues ; Unable to Listen

GENESYS
    Posted 06-24-2015 21:33
    You might have to have the Electronic Hook Switch adapter for the Plantronics headset attached to the base unit for the Pickup to work. IC doesn't have a way to tell the headset to answer. That's my guess as to what is happening. Maybe if you set up the station with a Persistent connection, so the headset stays connected to IC at all times...that might work. Just guessing, though. I don't have an iPad to try it out.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources