PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View

Bluetooth Headset and SIP Soft Phone (A Little Help Needed)

• 1.  Bluetooth Headset and SIP Soft Phone (A Little Help Needed)

Posted 07-12-2015 22:40
    Hello, I was looking for some help or possible just an answer. I have been trying to completely pair 2 different Plantronics headsets with IC4. The Voyager and Voyager Legend. I can successfully connect them to my laptop's internal bluetooth. I can make and receive calls only with through the computers hardware. My goal would to be able to have the headsets functionality of picking up, muting and hanging up a call through the Soft Phone. I was wondering if this is possible using these types of headsets? I am also having an issue with my voice quality with callers. When paired to anything other than a computer, both of these headsets have great quality both ways. It is only when connected to a PC I am having the issue. Has anyone had any success with these types of headsets and close to my issue? I am trying to help out our manager. This is something she has showed interest in before. I am still a novice in this area, but would love to learn more. Not just for our manager, but for the experience. Being the go to person for things IC related. Thank you for any response in advance.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources