PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  How to dial alternative number after a disconnect using Scripter?

Posted 04-18-2016 18:32
    Hi, I have a scripter page setup when my agents dial from. I am having problems where after a call is disconnected I am unable to call the customer again. Here is what I have done in scripter to allow the agents to call the number again. 1) I have input field where he/she can type in the phone number 2) Hit "Dial" When the agent hits "Dial" I create a new call object and dial the new number. however, this code does not call the number like expected. Here is my code var validNumber = '800-123-4567'; var CallObject = scripter.createCallObject(); CallObject.Dial(validNumber, false); var CallID = CallObject.getAttribute("Eic_CallId"); what can I do to get my script to redial the customer even after a disconnect?

• 2.  RE: How to dial alternative number after a disconnect using Scripter?

Posted 07-26-2016 13:40
    If you get a valid interactionidkey after placing the call with CallObject.dial (I've only used lowercase of this method and not sure that it matters), what do the call logs or client show for it? Does the agent placing the call have necessary rights to these phone number classifications?

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources