PureConnect

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Reproting Automation Help needed!

• 1.  Reproting Automation Help needed!

GENESYS
    Posted 08-13-2015 03:10
    Hey Community, I was wondering if anyone can assist me with finding out how I can automate a couple of reports and send them out to a preset distribution list. The two primary reports I want to send are User Productivity Summary A Custom report using the "New Interaction Report Assistant" my two catches are I access ICBM-IR via a web based app launcher "CaaS", and I access everything ININ related inside of a VDI.... Can anyone help?

• 2.  RE: Reproting Automation Help needed!

Posted 08-13-2015 14:05
    Originally posted by Danks.Joshea;32388
    Hey Community, I was wondering if anyone can assist me with finding out how I can automate a couple of reports and send them out to a preset distribution list. The two primary reports I want to send are User Productivity Summary A Custom report using the "New Interaction Report Assistant" my two catches are I access ICBM-IR via a web based app launcher "CaaS", and I access everything ININ related inside of a VDI.... Can anyone help?
    You need to use Scheduled reports. You have to have purchased the product. But it is solely used for automating reports.