PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Reproting Automation Help needed!

Posted 08-13-2015 03:10
    Hey Community, I was wondering if anyone can assist me with finding out how I can automate a couple of reports and send them out to a preset distribution list. The two primary reports I want to send are User Productivity Summary A Custom report using the "New Interaction Report Assistant" my two catches are I access ICBM-IR via a web based app launcher "CaaS", and I access everything ININ related inside of a VDI.... Can anyone help?

• 2.  RE: Reproting Automation Help needed!

Posted 08-13-2015 14:05
    Originally posted by Danks.Joshea;32388
    Hey Community, I was wondering if anyone can assist me with finding out how I can automate a couple of reports and send them out to a preset distribution list. The two primary reports I want to send are User Productivity Summary A Custom report using the "New Interaction Report Assistant" my two catches are I access ICBM-IR via a web based app launcher "CaaS", and I access everything ININ related inside of a VDI.... Can anyone help?
    You need to use Scheduled reports. You have to have purchased the product. But it is solely used for automating reports.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources