PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Assistance required in setting the Outbound address of the SIP Line Configuration

Posted 02-26-2016 21:28
    Hi, I am new to work on the ININ CIC Server and CIC Client Could you please let me know on how to setup a SIP softphone and use it in the CIC Client I have gone through the documentation mentioned in the - http://help.inin.com/cic/mergedProjects/wh_icde/desktop/SIP_Soft_Phones.htm But, I am unable to follow the process in this documentation. It would be helpful if more information about the process required to follow is given And, for the line configured in the CIC server: I have these three lines defined as shown in the attached pic_1 Could you please let me know what I need to enter in the Outbound address field shown in the attached pic_2. What actually is SIP line how we can we set it up? Actually, My Goal is that - I am willing to set up a Soft SIP phone and assign(register) it to a user. Later after setting up 2 or three users and their respective soft SIP phones. I would like to make calls between them and collect the Workgroup Statistics like TotalAgents, NumberAvailableForACDInteractions and AverageTalkTime. And also could you also please let me know the process on how to setup a line, station, user and also a managed IP phone which can be registered (assigned) to a user so that the user can make phone calls through the soft IP phone feature in the CIC client. I have tried to set this up but failed as the managed IP phone status is shown as unregistered. Please find the attached document regarding the trials I have made. Could you also please let me know how to use the SIP Soft Phone Provisioning Wizard to assign a IP phone to a station and to a user from the CIC Client as I am unable to view the softphone option in the options in the system tray. Thanks, Abhilash

• 2.  RE: Assistance required in setting the Outbound address of the SIP Line Configuration

Posted 02-29-2016 08:14

• 3.  RE: Assistance required in setting the Outbound address of the SIP Line Configuration

Posted 05-13-2016 20:57
    Hi apatlollaintra, You have to configure the SIP soft phone under "managed IP Phones" and have to use FQDN of the computer as the Name. You do not have to edit the default lines created for phone registration. You need to setup the outbound address under the line that you will create to connect to a gateway. -Nick.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources