PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  DNIS and Workgroup name

Posted 05-10-2016 03:15
    Hi, I want to report on the DNIS splits within workgroups does anyone know how I could get this? Also when looking at calldetailviw and the IWrkgrpQueueStats the total calls dont match calldetailviw has more which seems strange based on it being the last event. If i just want total calls by DNIS, workgroup, date and for it to match the total calls in IWrkgrpQueueStats... any ideas? thanks so much Pip

• 2.  RE: DNIS and Workgroup name

Posted 05-10-2016 21:24
    I have bad news, you are never going to get the values in calldetail and iworkgroupqueuestats to match. The problem is that both tables are tracking different things so there is no way to get them to tie out. Think of it this way, what happens if a call is transferred between 3 workgroups. The call would show up in iworkgroupqueueuestats 3 times (once in each queue) however there would only be 1 record of the call in calldetail. As far as why you have more in calldetail, do you by chance have hours of operation set up so if someone calls in off hours you would have a record in calldetail but the call was never transferred to queue so therefore it wouldn't show in the other table? The workgroup queue stats are accurate as far as calls to queues go. The calldetail stats are accurate as individual calls into the system goes. In theory you know what DNIS value points to each queue so running a DNIS report will show you how many calls came in on each DNIS. Maybe I'm misunderstanding your question?

• 3.  RE: DNIS and Workgroup name

Posted 05-11-2016 01:15
    Hi Mark, thanks for your response. I am aware that calldetail only collects the last event of a call but I didn't realise both tables were collecting information differently. This is a great point and I will look further into this "do you by chance have hours of operation set up so if someone calls in off hours you would have a record in calldetail but the call was never transferred to queue so therefore it wouldn't show in the other table? " Perhaps using Interactions view might be a better place to start - as it will have each piece of the call whatever queues they were in. However doesn't contain DNIS details, so still unsure how I can source this. I still am unable to get interactions to exactly match workgroupstats total calls but its closer. The data I would want to see at the end is like this: (hope this image works) [ATTACH]732[/ATTACH] We have multiple numbers that people could call from depending where the lead came from, our marketing team wants to track where the calls came from that end up in particular workgroups. We are using the DNIS code to determine what number they may have called through on. My preference would be to source this using the backend data tables if possible as I need to then join this to other information. Let me know if you need more information Thank you

• 4.  RE: DNIS and Workgroup name

Posted 05-12-2016 13:44
    I haven't played around with this setting but I'm pretty sure enable DNIS reporting will give you what you want. See the info below from the help file:
    serverconfig2.gif Configure reports for your IC server To configure reports for your IC server In the <IC Server> container, in the list view window, double-click Configuration. The Server Configuration dialog box appears. Click the Report Configuration tab. To activate DNIS reporting data in the Queue Period Statistics data, select the Generate DNIS reporting data check box. When this feature is activated, the report group for calls is DNIS-{Dnis} and all calls are put into a statistics group called DNIS. You can generate the DNIS reports that are included with CIC. Click OK.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources