PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Irregular Schedule - Best Practice?

Posted 11-01-2013 16:44
    Hi all, I have a situation where I have an on-call schedule for individuals that are to be contacted by day. Currently I have 12 individuals, with different phone numbers, that I have to program daily according to who's on call. In this call flow, one DNIS is established for these 12 people; the phone number will be different each day depending on who is on-call for that day. Short of creating a different node for each day of the month, what would you suggest as the easiest way to pre-program the system so that I don't have to change the forwarding phone number on a daily basis? Thanks for any and all suggestions.

• 2.  RE: Irregular Schedule - Best Practice?

Posted 11-01-2013 21:44
    Here's what I would do- In Administrator, create a Schedule for each of the On-Call people, and set it to their next scheduled on-call. Switch to Attendant, and create a System schedule for each of your On-Call people in your On-Call profile, set to their Administrator schedule. Set the Attendant schedule to route the call to their number. Now, each time one of your people completes an On-Call rotation, set their Schedule in Administrator to their next scheduled On-Call.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources