PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Supervisor Alert

Posted 03-02-2016 18:24
    We are running CIC 2.4 in Switchover mode. In Interaction Supervisor, I set up an alert to send a Desktop Pop-up to users when a call is waiting in the queue. This used to work but now when the alert is triggered, the Desktop Pop-up message does not appear to end users. I also set it up to send and e-mail and this works fine. We did do a reboot of both servers the other evening and everything else appears to be working properly except for this Desktop Pop-up. Is there a service or something that might need to be restarted? The only other thing I am seeing in Supervisior is under the System page. Under PMQ for Admin Server is connected to DB it says No when in the past it has been Yes. Thanks for the advice!

• 2.  RE: Supervisor Alert

Posted 03-08-2016 16:40
    Originally posted by twirtz;33197
    We are running CIC 2.4 in Switchover mode. In Interaction Supervisor, I set up an alert to send a Desktop Pop-up to users when a call is waiting in the queue. This used to work but now when the alert is triggered, the Desktop Pop-up message does not appear to end users. I also set it up to send and e-mail and this works fine. We did do a reboot of both servers the other evening and everything else appears to be working properly except for this Desktop Pop-up. Is there a service or something that might need to be restarted? The only other thing I am seeing in Supervisior is under the System page. Under PMQ for Admin Server is connected to DB it says No when in the past it has been Yes. Thanks for the advice!
    Look in alertserver logs for this: ClientMemoGuts::Write(): ClientMemo library is not initialized! If so only workaround is to reboot again. Also you may try deleting and recreating the alert.

• 3.  RE: Supervisor Alert

Posted 03-08-2016 18:59
    Thanks Ryan. That is indeed the error message I see in the logs. Do I have to reboot the entire server or is their a particular subsystem I can just restart?

• 4.  RE: Supervisor Alert

Posted 03-08-2016 21:27
    Originally posted by twirtz;33228
    Thanks Ryan. That is indeed the error message I see in the logs. Do I have to reboot the entire server or is their a particular subsystem I can just restart?
    Reboot the server I think it is initialized on start up, but I am not sure what controls that. I went off the limited info I have seen in the past.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources