PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Configure multiple skills using Handlers

Posted 04-13-2016 18:37
    Does anyone know how to configure for multiple skills using handlers.? I have created an IP table with Workgroup Name, Skills, Proficiency & Desire to Use. I then modified the CustomIVRWorkgroupQueue handler and added an ACD Specify Skill step using the IP Table values. ..This allows for Skill based routing including Proficiency & Desire to use....all good so far... What I cannot figure out is how to configure the above if more than one skill is required. I tried setting Eic_DynamicWorkgroupSkills in the handler to a string separated by a bar character ( | ) but this does not work. Any idea's ??

• 2.  RE: Configure multiple skills using Handlers

GENESYS
    Posted 04-13-2016 18:51
    You use one ACD Specify Interaction Skill step per skill. One row per skill in your IP Table, iterate through and add the skills using a loop.

• 3.  RE: Configure multiple skills using Handlers

Posted 04-13-2016 19:53
    Originally posted by GGanahl;33316
    You use one ACD Specify Interaction Skill step per skill. One row per skill in your IP Table, iterate through and add the skills using a loop.
    PERFECT.!! Thank you SO much been bugging me for ages. It turns out my ICBM is not showing all the assigned skills in the ACD WAIT REASON column (which just confused me more). Thanks.!

• 4.  RE: Configure multiple skills using Handlers

GENESYS
    Posted 04-13-2016 20:42
    To see Skills in ICBM, I usually add a custom column in Interaction Administrator, Queu Columns (under People). Column name: Skills Interaction Attribute: Eic_AcdSkillSet Attribute type: String Then I give Access Control rights to whoever needs to see that column, and add it to ICBM where needed.

• 5.  RE: Configure multiple skills using Handlers

Posted 04-13-2016 23:08
    You can also assign one or more skills to a call attribute and then select it to be used for skill assignment in Attendant.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources