PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Pick time for each agent missing

Posted 06-22-2015 11:47
    Dear Team, we recently upgraded the IC4.0 to 2015 R2 P6, now after upgrading i cannot see the Pick time report. I need your kind support to find out this report again. Kindly consider it as urgent. Thanks Khaleel

• 2.  RE: Pick time for each agent missing

Posted 06-30-2015 10:42
    Originally posted by mkhaleel;32235
    Dear Team, we recently upgraded the IC4.0 to 2015 R2 P6, now after upgrading i cannot see the Pick time report. I need your kind support to find out this report again. Kindly consider it as urgent. Thanks Khaleel
    There is no one who can support me in this issue????

• 3.  RE: Pick time for each agent missing

GENESYS
    Posted 06-30-2015 12:50
    There has never been a "Pick Time" report in IC (by that name) in my memory (16 years). If you want help, you will need to give more information, or you will need to contact Support. Since it is urgent, then you do need to contact Interactive Intelligence Support. Everyone on this forum is purely volunteer. This is not a Support forum, but a place where people volunteer their time and knowledge to help each other.

• 4.  RE: Pick time for each agent missing

Posted 06-30-2015 13:25
    Originally posted by GGanahl;32250
    There has never been a "Pick Time" report in IC (by that name) in my memory (16 years). If you want help, you will need to give more information, or you will need to contact Support. Since it is urgent, then you do need to contact Interactive Intelligence Support. Everyone on this forum is purely volunteer. This is not a Support forum, but a place where people volunteer their time and knowledge to help each other.
    Second George here this probably needs a support case but in R2 we moved away from the historical section and put everything into Interaction reporter. I know there where some issues with custom reports getting moved over properly. Sounds like this maybe a custom report. I thought those issue where fixed in patch 6 or 8. Support should be able to get this one moving quickly if you open a ticket.

• 5.  RE: Pick time for each agent missing

Posted 06-30-2015 13:35
    Originally posted by GGanahl;32250
    Dear GGanahi, Really appreciate your time and support, for some reasons i cannot open a ticket for the time being, i can provide you with more details below: There was a report that showed the pick time for each agent. Now after the update to the report module, I can?t find that report. The report?s name was : Distribution queue performance queue by date queue. We have upgraded their CIC Server to 2015 R2 patch 6 after upgrading they got this problem. above information might help to fix the issue. i would appreciate if you can fix this at your convenience. Thanks khaleel

• 6.  RE: Pick time for each agent missing

GENESYS
    Posted 06-30-2015 14:01
    Before I go too far, did you read this section of the 2012 R2 Release Notes? Support for Crystal Reports 2013 Interaction Reporter now supports Crystal Reports 2013. It also provides backward compatibility support, in CIC 2015 R2 and later, for Crystal Reports that were created with versions 9, 10, and XI in CIC 2.4 and 3.0, and 4.0. As part of this update, the Historical Reports view in IC Business Manager is no longer available. All Historical Reports in IC Business Manager that did not previously have an equivalent report in Interaction Reporter are migrated to Interaction Reporter in CIC 2015 R2, and following the migration, will appear in the Interaction Reporter module in ICBM. And, in Interaction Administrator, the Historical Reports container is no longer available and Crystal Reports now appear under the Report Management container. Note: Following the CIC 2015 R2 upgrade, customers that have used Crystal Reports must run IC Setup Assistant to migrate custom report templates and other related database information. In Setup Assistant, select Database. Setup Assistant guides you through the entry of information related to your database configuration, and then it migrates the templates. For a pair of switchover servers, you must run Setup Assistant on the backup server after applying the upgrade and before starting the IC service. You don?t need to run Setup Assistant again after upgrading the primary server. Maybe you are not looking under Interaction Reporter for the report, or maybe you did not run Setup Assistant as required after the upgrade? I don't remember whether the report you reference is Crystal or Data Dynamics based.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources