PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Trace Log Details / Inin User Status change trace

Posted 06-25-2015 12:22
    Hi! Good Day. Is there a way in ICBM tool where you can trace / check the activity log who changed the status of certain user? example from customer- followup user was changed to available status. there are lots of instance in our office that our agents status was changed without prior notification. We have a lot of supports here who have admin access on changing status. It would be a great help if we do have the option to check it from time to time.

• 2.  RE: Trace Log Details / Inin User Status change trace

GENESYS
    Posted 07-09-2015 13:07
    Katie, I am moving this to the Supervisor forum where folks might have more ideas.

• 3.  RE: Trace Log Details / Inin User Status change trace

Posted 05-13-2016 19:32
    Originally posted by GGanahl;32285
    Katie, I am moving this to the Supervisor forum where folks might have more ideas.
    Hello, I have the same question and was wondering if this was already answered here or in another forum. I am new to this and am not sure if I am looking in right place. I too want to know whether we can see whether the status was changed by a person with admin access or whether it was done by the system. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• 4.  RE: Trace Log Details / Inin User Status change trace

Posted 05-13-2016 19:39
    Originally posted by GGanahl;32285
    Hello, I have the same question and was wondering if this was already answered here or in another forum. I am new to this and am not sure if I am looking in right place. I too want to know whether we can see whether the status was changed by a person with admin access or whether it was done by the system. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources