PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Inaccurate alerts

Posted 07-07-2015 15:19
    I want to start out by saying: I've tried to research this issue, and I am not the owner of the problem (just a tech trying to help a user). I have a user when she logs into IC, she is alerted with 3 alerts "queue alert: # of calls in queue" - Where "#" is a number that is inaccurate. Example: Alert will show "tier1 queue alert: 8 or more calls on hold" > User proceeds to tier1 view, but only sees 2 active calls, none on hold. This happens every time she logs in. Why or how can I fix this? IC version: 4 SU6

• 2.  RE: Inaccurate alerts

Posted 07-08-2015 13:21
    Those sound like supervisor alerts set up in ICBM to alert her. Log into ICBM with an account who is a master administrator. From the tools menu select Manage alerts. At the top of the Manage Alerts box check the Show all alerts in the system checkbox. From here you will have to go through the different alerts in the system to see which ones are set to alert your user.

• 3.  RE: Inaccurate alerts

GENESYS
    Posted 07-08-2015 13:35
    Originally posted by MarkT;32275
    Those sound like supervisor alerts set up in ICBM to alert her. Log into ICBM with an account who is a master administrator. From the tools menu select Manage alerts. At the top of the Manage Alerts box check the Show all alerts in the system checkbox. From here you will have to go through the different alerts in the system to see which ones are set to alert your user.
    Definitely looks like Supervisor alerts, but for some reason they are being cached and popping when she logs in even though the alert probably occurred in the past while she was logged out, and that's why they seem inaccurate. I cannot reproduce the cached alerts popping at login with 2015R3, so it may be something in SU6. I don't have an SU6 system handy to test with.

• 4.  RE: Inaccurate alerts

Posted 07-08-2015 15:04
    Originally posted by GGanahl;32276
    Definitely looks like Supervisor alerts, but for some reason they are being cached and popping when she logs in even though the alert probably occurred in the past while she was logged out, and that's why they seem inaccurate. I cannot reproduce the cached alerts popping at login with 2015R3, so it may be something in SU6. I don't have an SU6 system handy to test with.
    This sounds like: IC-124364 Launch Client and login Agent ? expected: the client memo should not show as it has not yet been triggered ? actual: the client memo is seen Workaround: make a change to the alert, save it, revert the change back, and save it, then the memo stops appearing when not triggered.

• 5.  RE: Inaccurate alerts

Posted 07-09-2015 12:38
    Thanks for the replies, I'll check into those today and report back.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources