PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Possibility to merge two or more queues

Posted 06-28-2016 08:06
    We are currently running on PureCloud 5.0 and created several different queues for reporting. Is there a possibility to merge two or more two queues? When using standard reports like the queue metric report the different queues will be displayed one below the other. Due to German regulations we need to employ different queues for one customer because of recording policies. Our goal however would be the numbers all together in one report. Any ideas?

• 2.  RE: Possibility to merge two or more queues

GENESYS
    Posted 06-28-2016 13:11
    Could you clarify what you mean by "PureCloud 5.0"? There is no such product with that version for Interactive Intelligence, so I want to make sure this goes to the right place.

• 3.  RE: Possibility to merge two or more queues

Posted 06-29-2016 06:42
    HI sorry for that as i tought that is the Version as its written if i go to my PureCloud and then in About PureCloud i will attach a Screenshot of it. [ATTACH]740[/ATTACH] Thanks in Advance

• 4.  RE: Possibility to merge two or more queues

GENESYS
    Posted 06-29-2016 14:21
    My fault - I was looking at the About info in my PureCloud Desktop app, not in the pop-out Help. This reporting forum is for CIC, so you won't get much help here on a regular basis. The official PureCloud community site is not yet up and running. If you post in PureCloud forum here (where I just moved this thread), you might have better success in the interim. I'll take a look at the reports and see what I come up with. (BTW, we don't refer to versions in PureCloud, since everyone is on the same version in production)

• 5.  RE: Possibility to merge two or more queues

GENESYS
    Posted 06-29-2016 14:55
    The short answer is, no, you cannot customize the way data is displayed on those reports. You could export the report data to Excel format (XLS or XLSX, under Format) and manipulate it however you like. The other option is to create custom reports by using the Public API. Tutorial at https://developer.mypurecloud.com/api/tutorials/analytics-conversation-aggregate-query/#ruby

• 6.  RE: Possibility to merge two or more queues

Posted 06-30-2016 07:17
    HI ohh sorry for the wrong posting. okay thank you for the Information i will have a look if i can get there the data we Need. thank you for the help. let?s c maybe there Comes any update :)

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources