PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Disposition Codes

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous
    Posted 10-19-2016 17:13
    In CIC 4.0, the reporting database has a table called “Calldetail_viw” with a field called “DispositionCode”; the Data Dictionary defines the field as, “This code is used to track how an interaction ended in the system. This is a system-defined code. This is primarily used for Telephony calls.” Does anyone know what the different numbers represent in this field? I am primarily looking for a way to determine if a call was disconnected locally or remotely. Thanks!

• 2.  RE: Disposition Codes

GENESYS
    Posted 10-19-2016 18:29
    Originally, as follows. I am not sure what is actually used, but this is what was originally scoped: 1.Interaction never connected to user/station ( Value logged to db : 1 ) IF the interaction is NEVER connected to the user or station, we disposition as this. The cases excluded are as below a. if it waited in the queue or delay segment and remotely disconnected then we will disposition as 'Remote Disconnect when Waiting in Queue' . b. if it waited in the queue or delay segment and disconnected by user/system or internal disconnect then we disposition as 'Local Disconnect when waiting in Queue' c. if it alerted the user/station and remotely disconnected we will disposition as 'Remote Disconnect when alerting user/station' d. if it alerted the user/station and disconnected by user/system we will disposition as 'Local Disconnect when alerting user/station'. 2.Remote Disconnect when waiting in Workgroup Queue ( Value logged to db : 2 ) This is irrespective of whether the interaction connected or not. As long as the last segment is delay segment/waiting in the Workgroup queue and it is remotely disconnected, we disposition as this 3.Local Disconnect when waiting in Workgroup Queue ( Value logged to db : 3 ) This is irrespective of whether the interaction connected or not. As long as the last segment is delay segment/waiting in the Workgroup queue and it is locally disconnected by user or system, we disposition as this 4.Remote Disconnect when alerting user/station ( Value logged to db : 4 ) This is irrespective of whether the interaction connected or not. As long as the last segment is alert segment and it is remotely disconnected, we disposition as this 5.Local Disconnect when alerting user/station ( Value logged to db : 5 ) This is irrespective of whether the interaction connected or not. As long as the last segment is alert segment and it is locally disconnected by user or system, we disposition as this 6.Connected - RemoteDisconnected(this is how the last connect segment end) ( Value logged to db : 6 ) If final connect segment is disconnected by the remote party, we disposition as this. 7.Connected- Local Disconnected (this is how the last connected segment ended) ( Value logged to db : 7) If final Connect/Held segment is disconnected by the local user, we disposition as this. 8. Unknown ( Value logged to db : 0) If the interaction did not reach any one of the above dispositions we disposition as Unknown. Also the when the interaction terminated in Conference, the disposition will be logged as Unknown. (You can look into the conference segment to nailed down how the conference segment terminated)

• 3.  RE: Disposition Codes

Posted 05-16-2018 04:52

Hello,

We are also facing the same issue, I am using manaul outbound and my calls were connected to customer and agnet has dispose the call with disposition like success, failure, not intrested but in reports as well as in database table(calldetail_view) those dispositions are not reflecting but in (call.history) table it is reflecting.

What changes require and what are the troubleshooting steps to follow to get the disposition in report as well.

------------------------------
    Meraj Ahmed
    The Customer Experience Lab

• 4.  RE: Disposition Codes

Posted 05-16-2018 09:53
    Meraj,

You won't be able to get your wrap-up codes from the Dialer call into the calldetail_viw. This is a view not a table. The view is built on InteractionSummary and InteractionCustomAttributes tables. The disposition column in the view is a tinyint field, meaning it will only take a number (the values were posted previously).
    Is there a reason that the Dialer Call Detail report will not meet your needs (or any of the other Dialer reports)?
    If you can tell me which report you're trying to get to match up to the Dialer call detail I might be able to help, but it will most likely involve some customization in order to get the data you're looking for, and it most likely will not come out of a "canned" report.

Phil

Phil Chapman
    Sr. Solution Engineer
    Altivon

• 5.  RE: Disposition Codes

Posted 03-05-2020 18:51
    Hi George,

What you have posted above are the values assigned to Disposition. but there is a separate field called dispositioncode which (in my db) has values between 0 and 83.

I have searched here and the documentation and there isn't a detailed mention of what the dispositioncode values mean.

Now that its 2020, is there anywhere else you could refer me to to find these codes?

Thanks

Gabrielle
    Business Data Analyst
    Teachers Health Fund

Gabrielle Nicholson
    Teachers Health Fund

• 6.  RE: Disposition Codes

Posted 05-16-2018 13:59
    Hi,

I can see this thread is actually quite old (even though we now have some recent posts!) but I am assuming the question remains. (Even if not for the OP, but it may be someone finds it in a search.)

The main thing that you need to determine / specify is whether we are talking about Dialer or not. Some of the answers and comments here suggest one or the other, but the OP doesn't specify if Dialer is part of the question.

When Dialer 4.0 was first scoped, my understanding is that there was a desire to combine the CIC (primarily Inbound) and the Dialer Wrap-Ups. In 3.0, CIC had a single Wrap-Up code that was defined via IA and the Workgroup(s) were configured with which code(s) were available for calls to that workgroup. Dialer had a 2-stage wrap-up "code" pair. The first, the Reason Code, was a generic outcome ("Success", "Failure", "Machine" and so on) while the second, the Finish Code, was a more specific and customized outcome designed to provide granularity. (So, for "Failure", you might have "Too Expensive", "Already Purchased" and so on.)

When 4.0 came out, CIC's system was extended to have Wrap-Up Categories within which are Wrap-Up Codes. Out of the box, a single category is created. When you add Dialer, Wrap-Up categories are created that essentially replace the old Reason Codes and Wrap-Up Codes are created to replace Finish Codes. Both CIC and Dialer now use the same Wrap-Up codes.

Ok, unfortunately, that is as far as it currently goes. The two systems store the results in different tables. Dialer is in the Call History Table and I have never looked for it for CIC (so manually dialed calls and inbound).

I hope that helps!

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources