PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Transfer Call if No Answer Timeout

Posted 01-20-2017 21:17
    We have a Support line for our Agents that is routed through Attendant. We want to change this to where if it is a Weekend and a Agent calls the line, it will ring a specified station, but if the call is not answered in 30 seconds, we want to transfer the call to an external number that is specified in a Server Parameter. I was trying to do this in handlers but can't seem to find a way to accomplish this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Andrew

• 2.  RE: Transfer Call if No Answer Timeout

GENESYS
    Posted 01-20-2017 21:29
    My first, rough cut thought is to have a Schedule under your existing profile that covers weekends, and has a default action that routes to another Profile. That other profile would be set up with a Processing Style of Direct to Queue Processing, which alerts the specified station for 30 seconds and then rolls to Auto-Attendant processing. That profile would just have the Default Schedule, repeat 0 times, Fax listener turned off, 0 seconds before repeat, and a default action a Multi-Action Container that has a Subroutine Initiator action as the default that gets the custom Server Parameter and assigns it to an attribute (say, ACME_OutboundNumber). Then, on return to Attendant, do the Transfer to External Number that uses $(ACME_OutboundNumber) as the number to call. Haven't tried it out, but I think all that would work.

• 3.  RE: Transfer Call if No Answer Timeout

GENESYS
    Posted 01-20-2017 21:33
    (Sorry, my first idea didn't account for the Server Parameter, so had to edit)

• 4.  RE: Transfer Call if No Answer Timeout

Posted 01-20-2017 22:05
    I believe that will work great. The only problem I am seeing is that in the "Attendant Transfer" I only have the following options and unable to choose the new Profile I created: "The Operator Profile that matches this call", "The custom Operator Profile" (which only has 1 drop down of "Default Operator Profile", "The Outbound Profile that matches this call", and "The custom Outbound Profile". FYI, we are running CIC 2016 R3 P12. Thanks, Andrew

• 5.  RE: Transfer Call if No Answer Timeout

Posted 01-20-2017 22:08
    Should I use a Logical Transfer that always evaluates to true? Thanks, Andrew

• 6.  RE: Transfer Call if No Answer Timeout

GENESYS
    Posted 01-20-2017 22:16
    Originally posted by AWooster;34663
    Should I use a Logical Transfer that always evaluates to true? Thanks, Andrew
    No, use a Menu Transfer (Attendant Transfer, despite the misleading name, is for transferring to Operator Attendant Profile processing)

• 7.  RE: Transfer Call if No Answer Timeout

Posted 12-20-2019 19:05
    This is question for Purecloud on transferring a call to a specific (say cell phone) number when no agents available (busy etc.). Where / how to set this up. Say I have 12 seconds for each agent and if and when no agent's available to answer the in-coming phone call alert, it cycles for 4 agents, after 48 seconds, it goes to a cell phone number automatically.

is this possible or similar is available for me?

Thank you!!

------------------------------
    John Hsu
    Delta Electronics (Americas) Ltd.
    ------------------------------

• 8.  RE: Transfer Call if No Answer Timeout

Posted 01-02-2020 11:16
    John,

I would recommend re-posting your question on the PureCloud forum, where you may get more response. This Forum (and this thread) concerns the PureConnect platform / product, which works differently.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources