PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Loggin error

Posted 10-05-2017 13:39
    I tryed to install Web Application for Interaction Connect on 3 different servers in 2 domains. And all of this times was some issues. I was following all steps from official tutorial called "'cic_web_applications_icg.pdf"' First installation I made by mistake on CIC server and I dont know why,but Interaction Connect website was working, I managed to login with my CIC server and than choosed workstation and saw standart Interaction Connect work interface. [ATTACH]877[/ATTACH] Second installation, because first installation I made on CIC server by mistake, I stopped site created in first installation and created the same site on different port on server which dont contain CIC components, as it was writtent in tutorial. But after choosing a server name, recieving an error that there is a problem with server communication. IIS Manager page for this server looking the same as in first installation, its just other server in the same domain with different port. [ATTACH]878[/ATTACH] Third installation I tried to complete on another domain which is not connected to previous servers. And after choosing type of logging, receiving new type of error for me [ATTACH]879[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]880[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]881[/ATTACH] Hoping that somebody know what to do with that.

• 2.  RE: Loggin error

Posted 03-01-2018 10:17
    Originally posted by zumzum94;35939
    I tryed to install Web Application for Interaction Connect on 3 different servers in 2 domains. And all of this times was some issues. I was following all steps from official tutorial called "'cic_web_applications_icg.pdf"' First installation I made by mistake on CIC server and I dont know why,but Interaction Connect website was working, I managed to login with my CIC server and than choosed workstation and saw standart Interaction Connect work interface. [ATTACH]877[/ATTACH] Second installation, because first installation I made on CIC server by mistake, I stopped site created in first installation and created the same site on different port on server which dont contain CIC components, as it was writtent in tutorial. But after choosing a server name, recieving an error that there is a problem with server communication. IIS Manager page for this server looking the same as in first installation, its just other server in the same domain with different port. [ATTACH]878[/ATTACH] Third installation I tried to complete on another domain which is not connected to previous servers. And after choosing type of logging, receiving new type of error for me [ATTACH]879[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]880[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]881[/ATTACH] Hoping that somebody know what to do with that.
    Click on Directory Browsing and Enable it from Action panel.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources