PureConnect

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Agent Statistics in Workgroup Monitoring Guide

  • 1.  Agent Statistics in Workgroup Monitoring Guide

    Posted 03-19-2015 16:02
    Hello All, I need help with two issues. 1. The statistics for Agent Overview and Agent Detail in Interaction Supervisor are showing incorrectly. Agent Performance Summary for Queue data and Workgroup Monitoring Guide for an Agent do not match. Even while generating the reports in mid of the day they are not matching. 2. Under Workgroup Monitoring guide - Agent Statistics : what does Current shift, Current period , Previous shift and other timings meaning. Not able to find the definition of them anywhere.. thanks in advance


  • 2.  RE: Agent Statistics in Workgroup Monitoring Guide

    Posted 03-19-2015 19:01
    Originally posted by rockers333;31948
    Hello All, I need help with two issues. 1. The statistics for Agent Overview and Agent Detail in Interaction Supervisor are showing incorrectly. Agent Performance Summary for Queue data and Workgroup Monitoring Guide for an Agent do not match. Even while generating the reports in mid of the day they are not matching. 2. Under Workgroup Monitoring guide - Agent Statistics : what does Current shift, Current period , Previous shift and other timings meaning. Not able to find the definition of them anywhere.. thanks in advance
    Shift is set in IA under the user or workgroups, ACD tab Statistics. Default is 0:00 | 8:00 | 16:00 so 3 8 hours shifts this can be modified. So Current shift is the current shift you are in or they are in. Previous is the shift before that. Period is a 30 minute window. So every 30 minutes is a period. 8-8:30 | 8:30 - 9


  • 3.  RE: Agent Statistics in Workgroup Monitoring Guide

    Posted 03-23-2015 08:51
    Thank you Ryan for the information. It was very helpful. One other question I had was - Statistics are available for user , workgroup and roles level. I would like to know which take precedence. Ex: Statisitcs present at user level and workgroup level for the same user are not the same.


  • 4.  RE: Agent Statistics in Workgroup Monitoring Guide

    Posted 03-23-2015 13:30
    Originally posted by rockers333;31952
    Thank you Ryan for the information. It was very helpful. One other question I had was - Statistics are available for user , workgroup and roles level. I would like to know which take precedence. Ex: Statisitcs present at user level and workgroup level for the same user are not the same.
    So user is the highest. SO looking at a user in ICBM the shift will take what is assigned at the user. The user inherits from the wokgroups and roles. But if changes on the user then the user is a higher priority. WG can inherit from a role but if you chang eit on the WG then it overwrites what was given from the role. so it flows down like this. Role Workgroup user But flows up for what is evavlated.


  • 5.  RE: Agent Statistics in Workgroup Monitoring Guide

    Posted 03-24-2015 14:14
    Ryan Thank you.. I would like to know if there is any document or where is this information available so that I also can refer to learn more.


  • 6.  RE: Agent Statistics in Workgroup Monitoring Guide

    Posted 03-24-2015 14:56
    Originally posted by rockers333;31954
    Ryan Thank you.. I would like to know if there is any document or where is this information available so that I also can refer to learn more.
    I'm sure there is somewhere, I will try to find something.


  • 7.  RE: Agent Statistics in Workgroup Monitoring Guide

    Posted 04-13-2015 14:54
    Hello Ryan, I have few more question. What if we delete those default profiles and keep only a single profile? How would the system behave and how would it work?


  • 8.  RE: Agent Statistics in Workgroup Monitoring Guide

    Posted 04-13-2015 16:03
    Originally posted by rockers333;31991
    Hello Ryan, I have few more question. What if we delete those default profiles and keep only a single profile? How would the system behave and how would it work?
    You have to have one. Then it would report blank for all but the one default bucket.