PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Trying to add AddInWindow

Posted 09-26-2017 21:14
    and running into issues. I have done several screen pop addins, but this is my first attempt at a tab. I have followed the interaction desktop addin TR to build the web browser example. But I don's see the new category or the new tab (the new addin is AgentStats.dll) What I see in the logs is: AddinValidator.Validate : Validating AddIn assemblies against AddIn version 1.0.0.0 AddInFinder.Find : Found 2 AddIns to load AddInFinder.Find : Found AddIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\Interactive Intelligence\ICUserApps\AddIns\AgentStats.dll AddInFinder.Find : Found AddIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\Interactive Intelligence\ICUserApps\AddIns\ElevateScreenPop.dll AddInLoader.LoadPlugins : Calling Load on AddIn ElevateScreenPop.ElevateScreenPop ScreenPopService.Add : ScreenPopService.Add : AddInLoader.LoadPlugins : Load called on AddIn ElevateScreenPop.ElevateScreenPop Hopefully someone can help me understand what I'm missing.

• 2.  RE: Trying to add AddInWindow

Posted 09-27-2017 00:54
    Originally posted by tcannon;35894
    and running into issues. I have done several screen pop addins, but this is my first attempt at a tab. I have followed the interaction desktop addin TR to build the web browser example. But I don's see the new category or the new tab (the new addin is AgentStats.dll) What I see in the logs is: AddinValidator.Validate : Validating AddIn assemblies against AddIn version 1.0.0.0 AddInFinder.Find : Found 2 AddIns to load AddInFinder.Find : Found AddIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\Interactive Intelligence\ICUserApps\AddIns\AgentStats.dll AddInFinder.Find : Found AddIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\Interactive Intelligence\ICUserApps\AddIns\ElevateScreenPop.dll AddInLoader.LoadPlugins : Calling Load on AddIn ElevateScreenPop.ElevateScreenPop ScreenPopService.Add : ScreenPopService.Add : AddInLoader.LoadPlugins : Load called on AddIn ElevateScreenPop.ElevateScreenPop Hopefully someone can help me understand what I'm missing.
    Strangely enough, I've just built *exactly* the same thing, using the same starting point! So perhaps I can help instead of playing the supplicant for once :D If I'm reading that log correctly, it isn't loading the AgentStats DLL at all? Sometimes when we've had problems with loading addins it's because they haven't been compiled with the same version of .NET as is available on the target machine, or there are supporting DLLs that are missing or that haven't been compiled such that they are part of the main DLL. Sorry I can't be of more help than that, but hard to tell without more info :)

• 3.  RE: Trying to add AddInWindow

Posted 09-27-2017 15:07
    Thanks, after spending quite a while yesterday on this your reply sent me back to look over every detail of the project. I hadn't made my class public, therefore the InteractionDesktop could not load it. Up and running now.

• 4.  RE: Trying to add AddInWindow

Posted 09-27-2017 16:21
    Originally posted by tcannon;35898
    Thanks, after spending quite a while yesterday on this your reply sent me back to look over every detail of the project. I hadn't made my class public, therefore the InteractionDesktop could not load it. Up and running now.
    Aha! It's always the nitpicking little logical error details that crucify one, isn't it? :D Glad to hear that you got it going!

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources