PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Assign Emails

Posted 04-11-2017 17:40
    We currently use another system for our Chats and Emails, but we want to use CIC for evaluation purposes. Currently, the evaluation team forwards the email/chat from our other system to a mailbox that is monitored by Attendant. This routes the email into a workgroup where the evaluator picks up the email and then disconnects it. This allows the email to be recorded and searchable in ICBM. Unfortunately, this also sets the "Last IC User" (LASTLOCALUSERID, LASTLOCALNAME) to the evaluator instead of the agent being scored. I am trying to write a handler that will execute in Attendant and record the email and set the agent as the last local user. I've tried using the "Email Interaction Record" tool step but it is not working as expected. I am parsing the agents user id from the subject of the email so I can use that to assign the email to the agent. Anyone know how to assign an email interaction and record it using handlers? Thanks, Andrew

• 2.  RE: Assign Emails

Posted 04-21-2017 18:22
    Anyone have any suggestions here? Thanks, Andrew

• 3.  RE: Assign Emails

Posted 05-01-2017 16:29
    Originally posted by AWooster;35153
    We currently use another system for our Chats and Emails, but we want to use CIC for evaluation purposes. Currently, the evaluation team forwards the email/chat from our other system to a mailbox that is monitored by Attendant. This routes the email into a workgroup where the evaluator picks up the email and then disconnects it. This allows the email to be recorded and searchable in ICBM. Unfortunately, this also sets the "Last IC User" (LASTLOCALUSERID, LASTLOCALNAME) to the evaluator instead of the agent being scored. I am trying to write a handler that will execute in Attendant and record the email and set the agent as the last local user. I've tried using the "Email Interaction Record" tool step but it is not working as expected. I am parsing the agents user id from the subject of the email so I can use that to assign the email to the agent. Anyone know how to assign an email interaction and record it using handlers? Thanks, Andrew
    Have you tried altering the attributes of the interaction on disconnect? eg, Eic_LastConnectedUser or the like? I don't know which attribute (if any) maps to ICBM's "Last IC User" myself, but that might be a place to start. Personally I would chalk this up as a hard to implement and probably not the best method - have you thought about using some other ICBM searchable criteria and recording data to that instead?

• 4.  RE: Assign Emails

Posted 04-24-2022 20:46
    You can look at a more advanced email app for Genesys Cloud:
    https://appfoundry.genesys.com/filter/genesyscloud/listing/59c44a27-fb86-4806-8640-18a99c7f544f

------------------------------
    Maksim Gill
    Eccentex, Inc.
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources