PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Interaction Marquee generator idea

Posted 12-05-2016 12:15
    Hello, I want to share/ask about my idea to create some kind of 'Interaction Marquee Generator' - tool which can be used for generating custom wallboards where you can define workgroups for monitoring, types of statistics, example design with options to modify etc. My idea is to create tool which will be Web Based and can generate zip package for later deployment. What do you think about such idea? is anyone interested/needed in such tool? ;)

• 2.  RE: Interaction Marquee generator idea

Posted 12-05-2016 14:33
    I could be wrong but from what I have been told Marquee is being sunset and replaced by ICWS. You might want to look into getting doing this template idea with ICWS.

• 3.  RE: Interaction Marquee generator idea

Posted 12-05-2016 21:59
    Originally posted by MarkT;34408
    I could be wrong but from what I have been told Marquee is being sunset and replaced by ICWS. You might want to look into getting doing this template idea with ICWS.
    Marquee is still available via Interaction Web Portal - ICWS (Interaction Center Web Services) is something different from what I know..

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources