PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Red exclamation next to incomming call

Posted 05-25-2017 20:53
    Afternoon guys Im running IC 4.0 Su 6, I have a user who randomly recieves a red exclamation mark next to an incomming call and she can not pick it up. Can someone give me some insite to what this is and why this would possibly be happening? Appreciate the help Aaron

• 2.  RE: Red exclamation next to incomming call

Posted 05-25-2017 21:18
    if you hoover your mouse over the red exclamation point, it should tell you some info on what's goin on...

• 3.  RE: Red exclamation next to incomming call

Posted 05-26-2017 14:40
    The user didnt do it before sending on the screen shot and it has gone. Is there any documentation about what it is and causes it?

• 4.  RE: Red exclamation next to incomming call

Posted 05-26-2017 20:24
    Originally posted by AaronK;35314
    Afternoon guys Im running IC 4.0 Su 6, I have a user who randomly recieves a red exclamation mark next to an incomming call and she can not pick it up. Can someone give me some insite to what this is and why this would possibly be happening? Appreciate the help Aaron
    I've usually seen that for users that have had issues with either their sip soft phone not running or their usb headsets losing connectivity with the computer. If the person has a physical phone then I am not sure without knowing the error associated with the call you should be able to look in the log for the call to see what the exact error could be (ie: no lines to reach your station etc)

• 5.  RE: Red exclamation next to incomming call

Posted 06-01-2017 19:54
    We have experienced this with corrupt station object We actually had to delete station object, perform a boomerang switch-over, and then that object IP would be fine. Short term, provide new phone.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources