PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Exporting and Import From IA report Management

Posted 01-30-2018 21:52
    Hi All, I have exported a Custom report we had built in our production environment using the Report Configuration Export feature in Interactive Administrator and imported it into our Dev Environment. The report imported without error and i was able to view it in the Master view from IA, I created a new report group called Custom, made group visible and moved the report into it. When i logged into our Dev ICBM and access the report workspace the report group nor the report are visible. The user i am using is Administrator and has "ALL" check for reports in the security Access Control for Role Administrator. Is there something else that i need to do to make this report visible in ICBM, i have restarted ICBM multiple times since the import.. Our Production is 2016 R4 Patch 5 Our Dev is 2018 R1 Patch 5 Thank you, Scott

• 2.  RE: Exporting and Import From IA report Management

Posted 01-31-2018 17:46
    After trying different things i was able to get it to work. When i exported the report i had to have both the Group and the report Checked. Thank you, Scott

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources