PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  SIP Provisioning

Posted 03-01-2018 21:33
    Hello, I am trying to Provision a new Soft Phone and when going through the wizard after putting in the server name I click next and it prompts me for a Certificate and I need a username and password to proceed. The computer can ping the server and the server can ping the computer. The station is setup as a Managed IP Phone. I haven't had to do this on any other Soft Phones. Any advice or solutions are greatly appreciated.

• 2.  RE: SIP Provisioning

Posted 03-01-2018 22:57
    Hi Peter, Based on your description our office also recently encountered this problem. I found another forum post which I brought to our VAR's attention and they confirmed that was the reason. http://community.inin.com/forums/showthread.php?11619-Jan-19-2038-bug-in-certificate-signing-(3-0-SU-12)&highlight=2038%27

• 3.  RE: SIP Provisioning

Posted 03-02-2018 14:43
    If you are on 3.0 the certificate file expiration date is hitting the integer overflow so the cert is not good. Genesys does not indicate they will fix it so your only option is to upgrade the CIC system. I've heard some customers have copied the cert from a working PC to get around this temporally so you could try that.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources