PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Custom handler that will fire when an agent accepts callback?

Posted 10-12-2017 00:08
    I'm having a hard time finding a customization point where I can run some code when a callback is accepted by an agent. I thought it might be CustomACDPostAlert, but it doesn't seem to get fired for a callback?

• 2.  RE: Custom handler that will fire when an agent accepts callback?

Posted 10-12-2017 00:58
    Sam, just to make sure we are clear... When the agent accepts the callback, or when they place it? (Or, for that matter, when they are offered it?) I don't have a solution for you (yet) but want to make sure I'm looking in exactly the correct place! ;-)

• 3.  RE: Custom handler that will fire when an agent accepts callback?

Posted 10-12-2017 02:53
    Originally posted by Wierdbeard65;35988
    Sam, just to make sure we are clear... When the agent accepts the callback, or when they place it? (Or, for that matter, when they are offered it?) I don't have a solution for you (yet) but want to make sure I'm looking in exactly the correct place! ;-)
    Thanks for taking a look, weird! I am looking to do some processing when the agent accepts the callback, ideally. :cool:

• 4.  RE: Custom handler that will fire when an agent accepts callback?

Posted 10-12-2017 12:29
    I believe the subroutine you are looking for is CustomAcdPostAlertInteraction. I use this customization point to play a message that has previously been associated with a callback request to the station of the answering agent when the callback request is picked up.

• 5.  RE: Custom handler that will fire when an agent accepts callback?

Posted 10-12-2017 13:08
    Originally posted by dcurrier;35994
    I believe the subroutine you are looking for is CustomAcdPostAlertInteraction. I use this customization point to play a message that has previously been associated with a callback request to the station of the answering agent when the callback request is picked up.
    Yay, that is the one! Many thanks for the heads up - you are my hero du jour :) ;)

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources