PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View

Difficulties with Individual Schedule Summary reporting.

• 1.  Difficulties with Individual Schedule Summary reporting.

Posted 12-26-2017 23:28
    (Sorry for the typo in the post title; It's about *schedule* summaries, not *skill* summaries. I'm still on my first cup of coffee for the day.) We've recently gone live with ICBM and we're still finding our way around the reporting. As the workforce planning coordinator I'm seeking to increase the visibility offered to management of staff shrinkage. Last week I though I'd found the ideal solution: the Individual Schedule Summary report, when run for a report range of "this week", provided all schedules between Monday 18/12/17 to the end of the published range of schedules on Sunday 28/01/18 (I had another week of scheduling complete and ready to release for the following week at that time, but was not ready to publish it). With some calculated fields to match user IDs against teams, I'm able to produce a pivot table outlining where the paid hours are being invested for the following day: [attach]909[/attach] This morning, I released an additional week of scheduling (week commencing Monday 29/01/18), and re-ran the same report with the same parameters (that is to say with a report range of "this week". However, instead of getting a breakdown of schedules for the period Monday 25/12/17 - Sunday 04/02/18, the report supplied only the details of the week 29/01/18-04/02/18: the week I had just published. In fact, when I attempt to run the report with a custom range (either the week 25/12/17-31/12/17 or 01/01/18-07/01/18 Report Manager comes up with a blank report that lists no scheduled hours for any user. This is concerning - as it suggests that the Individual Schedule Summary report cannot report on changes made to a schedule after it's initial publication, meaning that leave approvals, planned activities, etc, cannot be reported on in advance as a matter of shrinkage. Anyone have a way around this, or know of a more useful report to use?

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources