PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  ACD calls not offering

Posted 08-01-2016 16:56
    I think I have everything set up correctly, but obviously not. Is there a checklist of things to do to ensure that I didn't miss something? i see the call in the queue. i see the agents (both of us) activated in the queue. the call never gets offered to either one of us. I have the "no skills, route to next agent" set. Even so, i gave both of us English written and spoken proficiency. Looking to try something different. or find a detailed log such as with CIC - "looked at his agent, rejected because ...." etc. The Historical Interactions tab doesn't give me detail evaluation descriptions.

• 2.  RE: ACD calls not offering

Posted 08-01-2016 17:12
    There are several places you can look for information - you have already gotten the first few. The first is the ACD Wait Reason column in IC Business Manager for a queue view. This will show you a general reason of why the call could not be assigned to an agent. To be assigned an ACD interaction, an agent must be logged in, Available, activated in the queue, skilled, have sufficient utilization, and possible other factors. To see the detailed analysis for each user as the ACD agent formula is processed, turn up the ACD server tracing topic to 80 (if I remember correctly, this level is sufficient), replicate the issue, and then look at the ACD server trace log. Search for the interaction ID in question and then skim through the formulas, etc. You should see each agent as it is evaluated and the reason why that user is rejected.

• 3.  RE: ACD calls not offering

GENESYS
    Posted 08-01-2016 17:55
    Originally posted by dcurrier;33814
    There are several places you can look for information - you have already gotten the first few. The first is the ACD Wait Reason column in IC Business Manager for a queue view. This will show you a general reason of why the call could not be assigned to an agent.
    Dave - PureCloud forum, here :-) Jeff - I don't think there is a specific checklist on what to set up for each type of selection and ACD type. Since you are using the "Disregard skills, next agent" evaluation type, and I presume set for Standard ACD, and your agents are Activated, here is what I would check: Are the agents assigned the Engage User and agent roles (I presume at least one of those to be able to activate on a queue) Are the agents On Queue (the slider at top right in the UI)? If you don't see the On Queue slider, then add the "agent" role to each user, log out and back in, and go On Queue. Make sure the Architect flow is not adding a Language Skill in addition to other ACD Skills - separate things, configured in different sub-sections of the Skills config If you ever switched the queue to Bullseye to play with it and put the users into rings other than 1, you need to switch the queue back to Bullseye, put all users back in Ring 1, save it, then switch back to Standard ACD. You don't have access to the Assignment Service logs, which are in Sumo in the AWS cloud behind an ININ VPN login.

• 4.  RE: ACD calls not offering

Posted 08-01-2016 17:56
    Apologies - didn't see that this was in the PureCloud forum...

• 5.  RE: ACD calls not offering

GENESYS
    Posted 08-01-2016 19:09
    No worries...we've only had a couple of posts total about PureCloud. We're not really supposed to have a forum for it here, but I made one just in case, until the official PureCloud Community gets online.

• 6.  RE: ACD calls not offering

Posted 09-21-2016 16:46
    George, don't know if you remember me, but i always seem to be asking the weird questions. Thank you for the checklist, I will use that. Is there access to the "detailed logs" on the PC roadmap? I have seen this problem three times now. once was the language issue, which I understand is something to be addressed at future point. The other two times still have me perplexed. One, I can let go. The most recent one, i cannot, because it is related to a customer Proof of Concept. They are large, multinational, and will expect a root cause. I will continue to dig. if you come up with any resources, I would appreciate knowing about them. Thanks! Jeff

• 7.  RE: ACD calls not offering

GENESYS
    Posted 09-21-2016 17:17
    Jeff, I most assuredly do remember you! Taught me a lot in the "old days" :-) All the main logging is locked away in AWS, Sumologic logs, possible plans for Partners to get access, someday. Right now Partners contact PureCloud Support to get someone to examine logs for things like the Assignment service. Care to share what the issue is? You can PM me if you don't want it on the forum.

• 8.  RE: ACD calls not offering

Posted 09-21-2016 20:39
    Originally posted by GGanahl;34040
    Jeff, I most assuredly do remember you! Taught me a lot in the "old days" :-) All the main logging is locked away in AWS, Sumologic logs, possible plans for Partners to get access, someday. Right now Partners contact PureCloud Support to get someone to examine logs for things like the Assignment service. Care to share what the issue is? You can PM me if you don't want it on the forum.
    We are working with Reid Forrest, Bill Devlin, and Gary Romeo for a Proof of Concept. The potential customer is doing most of their own testing - mainly two people. They were routing a call and expected it to offer to a particular agent. He never received the call. When the other agent changed her status (joined the queue with the slider or changed from wrap-up or whatever), she received the call. Apparently, they did this a few times (but I do not have the call details - such as date or time of day). Later (more than 5 minutes, less than an hour), they sent more calls into the queue. this time, he received the ACD call. Their assertion is that they did not change anything. I did look and did not see any skills assigned to the calls, no language skills, the queue is set up with the "All Skills Matching" evaluation method with a Standard ACD Routing method. Reid just sent me an email to open a support ticket. So, I will do that. But I will gladly entertain any idea you may have, as well.

• 9.  RE: ACD calls not offering

GENESYS
    Posted 09-22-2016 02:58
    What type of phone? I have seen something similar before...trying to remember exactly what was happening...but I think it usually had to do with either Internet communication issues, where the Client UI was having troubles communicating with PureCloud (usually you can see errors in the F12 Developer Tools, Console in the browser) or browser caching issues where one user was logged in, logged out, then another user logged in on the same computer same browser, and the cache didn't totally clear between users. Are they using separate computers for the logins? Browser-based, or PureCloud Desktop? Mac or Windows? All those things can be factors. Support case is going to be able to get to the logs to see if there were communication errors. I'm not sure they have logging turned up high enough on Production to see Assignment service details on why it picked one user over the other...hope so.

• 10.  RE: ACD calls not offering

Posted 09-22-2016 15:16
    Separte computers Browser based I will need to check on other things. I do believe the person who was not offered the call (barry) is using a remote phone. The person who also is offered the call is using a managed polycom, but I do not have system access at the moment to look at the model.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources