PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View

Using InteractionSelector to get RemoteAddress

• 1.  Using InteractionSelector to get RemoteAddress

Posted 08-30-2016 07:40
    I've followed the Interaction Desktop Add-in Technical Reference to create a custom Addin Window with the goal of being able to select an interaction, click a button, and send the remote phone number (which is think is the RemoteAddress) to a salesforce query via a url. At this point, I have all the pieces I need working *except* scooping up that phone number. I'm new to C#, so maybe i'm just being ignorant about properly initializing an interface, but I feel like I've gotten this far down this road but my hours of searching for someone who has successfully implemented the InteractionSelector interface - and shared it - has been exhausted. A google search for "IInteractionSelector" hits only 6 sites - 5 ININ pages with 1 line of code each, and 1 github site for Hootsuite. I felt pretty close with that example, but couldn't get IServiceProvider to work, and I think it had a lot more than I really need. My failed adaptation of that is attached. The other files I'm working with are as in the Techincal Reference - this is my "UserControl1.cs" file. Thanks for taking a look! [ATTACH]764[/ATTACH]

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources