PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Not all calls alerting

Posted 03-03-2017 17:11
    I have one user who states that some calls don't alert her of an incoming call while she's on Available. Then after awhile she'll get a voicemail. I have checked all the alerting settings, configuration, etc, and everything seems in order. She's using the SIP Phone with Interaction Desktop. We have other users where this never happens. I've verified that her RAM and network signal are strong. This issue seems to be intermittent but it's happening daily. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

• 2.  RE: Not all calls alerting

GENESYS
    Posted 03-03-2017 17:36
    The main thing I would do first is look at the TsServer and SIPEngine trace logs on the IC server for calls that went to voicemail, to see if there was a problem contacting the SIP phone.

• 3.  RE: Not all calls alerting

Posted 03-03-2017 17:52
    I would ensure "Enable Call Waiting" is checked in the client configuration under Calls.

• 4.  RE: Not all calls alerting

Posted 11-02-2017 17:07
    I am investigating this as well. It is a new site, or office, in a new location, so we have may network issues as well. The Interaction Tracker log will show an alert was offered, alerted, and ACD interaction not answered by agent A. (agent did not see an alert) Then call is offered/alert to another agent B. The two entries are in the same HH:mm:ss even thought the no answer time is 30 sec. Agent A status is changed to Agent not answering status. I'll look in TsServer logs. We use remote numbers, so the SIPEngine may not show what I am looking for. My theory is that the CIC did not get a software response back from Agent A's client? So it changes them to not answering so they are required to change to available, as a fail-safe for a client side network or application failure?

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources