PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Recording pause

Posted 09-12-2017 18:07
    Is it possible to just pause a regular recording? I do not mean here the Secure pause, or the pause of an ad-hoc recording. We have recordings initiated by a regular recording policy. Can the pause button on the Interactive Client just pause the recording indefinitely, i.e. until it is un-paused, or until the call ends?

• 2.  RE: Recording pause

GENESYS
    Posted 09-12-2017 20:05
    You can use a custom handler. See this thread http://community.inin.com/forums/showthread.php?2799-call-recording-pause-button for a solution I cobbled together years ago. Toward the bottom it includes the custom handler and directions for creating a custom button.

• 3.  RE: Recording pause

Posted 09-14-2017 18:04
    Originally posted by GGanahl;35825
    You can use a custom handler. See this thread http://community.inin.com/forums/showthread.php?2799-call-recording-pause-button for a solution I cobbled together years ago. Toward the bottom it includes the custom handler and directions for creating a custom button.
    Thanks George, I tried it on our system and it works. So, I was right in thinking that this is not possible out of the box. A couple of additional questions, if you don't mind: - where is this handler getting published? When I published it on our system it did not show on any of the tabs (which, admittedly, are for Subroutines) - Where the Client Button Press tool comes from? Again - don't see it on any of the Tool tabs - Both buttons seem to be active all the time. Is there any way to activate only the relevant one (pause when recording is going, un-pause when it's paused)? By looking at the button configuration on Administrator and on the handler I don't see any way, but maybe there is some possibility there? Thanks again for your help, Kris

• 4.  RE: Recording pause

Posted 06-20-2019 16:37
    Hi George,  I couldn't get the link to work. I have a  recording policy for a workgroup. If a caller requests NOT to be recorded, the agent needs to have the ability to stop the recording. We are on PureConnect 2018R2.  I'm hoping it's as easy as a button on a toolbar.  Thank you!

------------------------------
    Therese Moorhouse
    Pacific Blue Cross
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources