PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Edit Service Level with ICBM

Posted 12-02-2017 17:19
    Hello Everyone, I'm inquiring if anyone has a way to change the service level equation in ICBM from the default one (target answered calls / Total answered calls) to be (Target answered calls / Total offered calls) or any other formulas ? Please check this screenshot [ATTACH]903[/ATTACH] for more clarifying. Thanks in advance. Best Regards, Youssef Atef

• 2.  RE: Edit Service Level with ICBM

Posted 12-04-2017 19:40
    Yes there is a server parameter to change the calculation: StatServer_UseTotalInteractionCountForServiceLevelCalculations TRUE INFO: Stat Server calculates service in ICBM by default as Target Answered / Total Answered, with this Parameter set as True it calculates the service level in ICBM as Target Answered / Total Entered You must restart stat server subsystem for it to take effect. This is not a well documented Parameter, what version are you on? this was done via IC-137205 Which I think was done in 2016R1 P15 ??? So I would say you need to be 2016R2 or higher for this to work

• 3.  RE: Edit Service Level with ICBM

Posted 12-04-2017 19:42
    The value needs to be TRUE and the Parameter name has no spaces the formatting is off in my post - FYI

• 4.  RE: Edit Service Level with ICBM

Posted 12-04-2017 19:54
    I asked support and this is documented as first in 2016R2

• 5.  RE: Edit Service Level with ICBM

Posted 12-04-2017 21:49
    Hi Ryan, Thanks for your reply. I'm using Ver 2017R4 and I checked the reference (https://help.genesys.com/cic/desktop/printables/administrator_help.pdf) for the parameter you mention but I couldn't found it. Appreciate to share any reference you have for this parameter or where can I found IC-137205 ? also is it possible to have a service level equation in ICBM to be out of the box (ex: Target Answered / Total Offered - Target Aband) ? Many Thanks, Youssef Atef

• 6.  RE: Edit Service Level with ICBM

Posted 12-04-2017 22:17
    Originally posted by Youssef.Atef;36370
    Hi Ryan, Thanks for your reply. I'm using Ver 2017R4 and I checked the reference (https://help.genesys.com/cic/desktop/printables/administrator_help.pdf) for the parameter you mention but I couldn't found it. Appreciate to share any reference you have for this parameter or where can I found IC-137205 ? also is it possible to have a service level equation in ICBM to be out of the box (ex: Target Answered / Total Offered - Target Aband) ? Many Thanks, Youssef Atef
    I only Know this exists because I requested it. Before I left Genesys (Interactive), there where plans to have multiple calculations in ICBM in the future. For details on the SCR you will need to ask support.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources