PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Voicemail notification in email show wrong user

Posted 01-15-2018 17:51
    Since migrating to a new set of servers all voicemail notification (emails) show one particular user regardless of who leaves a voice message. We use a third party to help us support our CIC installation, but wondering if anyone out there in the forums have seen this one before. Where in the handler process is the email tagged with who left the voice message? Thanks in advance, Brian

• 2.  RE: Voicemail notification in email show wrong user

Posted 01-16-2018 14:46
    Brian, I saw this with a new server install. We use Interaction Migrator to migrate to another server pair and the migration screwed up the registry where the default voicemail message was left. The strange thing is that we have run migrator many times in the past and only had this issue once. I don't remember the exact registry key or path but we found it by doing a search in the registry for the user ID or name that was referenced in the email. You will find the registry key has a bunch of user names prepended to the message. You have to delete out all of the user names and then the default info will show correctly on emails.

• 3.  RE: Voicemail notification in email show wrong user

Posted 01-16-2018 16:33
    Originally posted by MarkT;36605
    Brian, I saw this with a new server install. We use Interaction Migrator to migrate to another server pair and the migration screwed up the registry where the default voicemail message was left. The strange thing is that we have run migrator many times in the past and only had this issue once. I don't remember the exact registry key or path but we found it by doing a search in the registry for the user ID or name that was referenced in the email. You will find the registry key has a bunch of user names prepended to the message. You have to delete out all of the user names and then the default info will show correctly on emails.
    Thanks I'll take a look! -Brian

• 4.  RE: Voicemail notification in email show wrong user

Posted 01-16-2018 16:43
    Originally posted by Brian;36609
    Thanks I'll take a look! -Brian
    Any chance it was in HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Interactive Intelligence\EIC\Directory Services\Root\<nodeID>\Production\Configuration under a string value Routing Table

• 5.  RE: Voicemail notification in email show wrong user

Posted 01-16-2018 16:49
    Originally posted by Brian;36610
    Any chance it was in HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Interactive Intelligence\EIC\Directory Services\Root\<nodeID>\Production\Configuration under a string value Routing Table
    or this one? Voicemail No Recording Template HTML en-US

• 6.  RE: Voicemail notification in email show wrong user

Posted 01-17-2018 14:59
    Brian, I didn't keep the key name we changed and this was some time ago. I did look through the registry and I'm pretty sure its the following Multi-string values HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Interactive Intelligence\EIC\Directory Services\Root\<SiteName>\Production\Configuration Voicemail No recording Template HTML en-US Or Voicemail Template HTML en-US data should look something like this ||||||||

|Directory Info||
    ||##I3_VOICEMAIL_DIRECTORY_INFO##|

|##I3_VOICEMAIL_FORMATTED_TN##|

|

|Call Log||
    ||##I3_VOICEMAIL_CALL_LOG##|

|

|Recording Length||
    ||##I3_RECORDING_LENGTH##|

|

|

|##I3_VOICEMAIL_ID##|
    |

|

||| If I remember correctly there was a bunch of user IDs in the string list above this entry. We had to delete all of the users so that the only info in the data field was the blip above. --Mark

• 7.  RE: Voicemail notification in email show wrong user

Posted 01-17-2018 16:21
    Thanks Mark, that's what I see a bunch of usernames and phone numbers.

• 8.  RE: Voicemail notification in email show wrong user

Posted 01-17-2018 19:12
    Alright, remove the bunch of user names and just leave the HTML in there and it should fix your issue.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources