PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Pause Recording

Posted 01-25-2018 23:12
    I have a handler that pauses recording based on keyword spotting. The idea is to do a secure pause during card payments. This works as expected for the audio recording, however it does not pause the video recording. Is there a way to initiate Secure pause from a handler, or stop video recording from a handler? 2016R4P5 Thanks, Tim

• 2.  RE: Pause Recording

Posted 01-26-2018 14:58
    I do not believe you can initiate a Secure Pause in a handler. I ran into this issue a while back, and ended up creating a web service to handle the pause.

• 3.  RE: Pause Recording

Posted 02-05-2018 21:47
    Originally posted by Seanatron;36647
    I do not believe you can initiate a Secure Pause in a handler. I ran into this issue a while back, and ended up creating a web service to handle the pause.
    Hi Seanatron, I was also trying the same using secure pause in ICWS. The problem I am facing is that while creating the session I need to use the same userid who owns the intearction that I am trying to pause. Even a userid with admin privilege couldnt pause interaction of another user. Appreciate if you could share how the session initiation was handled when you developed. Thank you.

• 4.  RE: Pause Recording

Posted 02-05-2018 23:03
    Originally posted by Rijeesh;36667
    Hi Seanatron, I was also trying the same using secure pause in ICWS. The problem I am facing is that while creating the session I need to use the same userid who owns the intearction that I am trying to pause. Even a userid with admin privilege couldnt pause interaction of another user. Appreciate if you could share how the session initiation was handled when you developed. Thank you.
    I am performing my secure pause in IceLib. I generate the session with a service account that has access to all users' queue. The service takes a user id as a parameter and performs a secure pause on any interaction that is in a connected state.

• 5.  RE: Pause Recording

Posted 02-07-2018 19:28
    Originally posted by Seanatron;36668
    I am performing my secure pause in IceLib. I generate the session with a service account that has access to all users' queue. The service takes a user id as a parameter and performs a secure pause on any interaction that is in a connected state.
    Thank you Seanatron. I tried hitting the API again with an admin account who has access to all user queue but getting the below error. {"errorId":"error.request.accessDenied.noRights","errorCode":-2147024891,"message":"The specified user or station does not have sufficient rights to perform this action."} So for IceLib , is the service account created under Users in Administrator or is there any other place to create such an account?

• 6.  RE: Pause Recording

Posted 02-07-2018 22:11
    Originally posted by Rijeesh;36671
    Thank you Seanatron. I tried hitting the API again with an admin account who has access to all user queue but getting the below error. {"errorId":"error.request.accessDenied.noRights","errorCode":-2147024891,"message":"The specified user or station does not have sufficient rights to perform this action."} So for IceLib , is the service account created under Users in Administrator or is there any other place to create such an account?
    Never mind, I got it working... I was putting the call on hold and then trying to do a secure pause thats why i was getting the error.. The admin account having access to user queue was the key, thanks for that :)

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources