PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Pause IR Recording Handler (PCI Compliance)

Posted 09-16-2011 13:46
    Does anyone know how to pause an IR recording in a handler? I am able to pause a user-initiated recording without a problem, but am having trouble even finding the CallID of the IR recording until after the call is disconnected. According to PCI the CVV number cannot be stored in any format so I need to find a way to remove that from the call recording. I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem.

• 2.  RE: Pause IR Recording Handler (PCI Compliance)

GENESYS
    Posted 09-16-2011 14:18
    See this other thread for a handler/custom button workaround I put together for another customer a few years ago: http://community.inin.com/forums/showthread.php?2799-call-recording-pause-button&highlight=pause%20recording

• 3.  RE: Pause IR Recording Handler (PCI Compliance)

Posted 09-16-2011 15:37
    Thanks for the link. It's interesting because I had a handler written that was just like yours and I tested yours and it still did not work, but I started thinking that maybe I shouldn't be testing using intercom calls because that is not how customers would call us. As soon as I tested it from my cell phone, it worked beautifully. I think my own handler will do, but for some reason testing yours helped me realize my error. I understand this functionality will be built into CIC 4.0 so we will probably dispose of the handler at that time. thanks a lot :)

• 4.  RE: Pause IR Recording Handler (PCI Compliance)

Posted 07-28-2021 16:42
    The link is no longer working. Do you have an updated link on how to pause screen recording for PCI data?

------------------------------
    Vikas Prasad
    Macy's Merchandising Corporation

• 5.  RE: Pause IR Recording Handler (PCI Compliance)

GENESYS
    Posted 07-28-2021 23:38
    https://help.genesys.com/pureconnect/mergedprojects/wh_tr/mergedprojects/wh_tr_recorder/desktop/secure_screen_recording_pause1.htm

Rick Lyndon
    Staff Software Engineer - Team Lead

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources