PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Can't load the item!

• 1.  Can't load the item!

Posted 04-03-2013 10:47
    Hello everybody! I am new in InIn Administration. Maybe my question is very simply, but I really don't know what to do with it. I have installed Dialer 4.0 on CIC server(ODS). And when I try to configure Interaction Dialer in IC Administrator I get this message: Can't load the item! I can't do any settings in Interaction Dialer. In what could be the problem? How can I resolve it? Thanks!

• 2.  RE: Can't load the item!

Posted 04-03-2013 16:24
    Dialer comes in 2 parts, the ODS and the CCS(Central Campaign Server). If you don't have a CCS server it will not work

• 3.  RE: Can't load the item!

Posted 04-03-2013 18:48
    Originally posted by TARDIS;27869
    Dialer comes in 2 parts, the ODS and the CCS(Central Campaign Server). If you don't have a CCS server it will not work
    I've just installed CCS server, but I don't know how can I start CCS services? Should I start RemocoServerU.exe? I am installing ODS now. During installation i can't connect to CCS server, because Interaction Center Services are not running. Thanks for reply!

• 4.  RE: Can't load the item!

Posted 04-03-2013 20:09
    For CIC 4.0 Dialer you need CIC 4.0SU2 installed before installing Dialer and you must have a dialer license and you will need a DB for the UDL linkage.

• 5.  RE: Can't load the item!

Posted 04-04-2013 13:32
    Originally posted by TARDIS;27876
    For CIC 4.0 Dialer you need CIC 4.0SU2 installed before installing Dialer and you must have a dialer license and you will need a DB for the UDL linkage.
    I've done according to the instructions. Now I have two serveres: CCS and ODS. Lincense is Ok. UDL file is existed, test is ok. But I don't fully understand what to do with Database. I must create only empty DB or I must create DB with some Tables? I still can't do any settings in IC administration in Interaction Dialer. I have a message: Can't load the item!

• 6.  RE: Can't load the item!

Posted 04-04-2013 15:04
    I recommend contacting your provider or submitting an incident to I3. The self help pages have a wealth of information. Here is the Dialer 4.0 install guide https://my.inin.com/support/selfhelp/Dialer/Documents/Dialer_ICG.pdf

• 7.  RE: Can't load the item!

Posted 04-05-2013 11:37
    Originally posted by TARDIS;27884
    I recommend contacting your provider or submitting an incident to I3. The self help pages have a wealth of information. Here is the Dialer 4.0 install guide https://my.inin.com/support/selfhelp/Dialer/Documents/Dialer_ICG.pdf
    Thanks!!! I've re-installed Dialer. The main things in this installation was good reading manual!!!

• 8.  RE: Can't load the item!

Posted 05-13-2013 20:56
    Strongly recommend attending training at ININ ;)

• 9.  RE: Can't load the item!

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous
    Posted 06-02-2014 12:55
    I had this same problem and when I looked at the logs I found out it was a connection error with the database. I went to the ISO image file, ran repair, and put in the connection for my database. After doing this, it restarted and it worked for me. Hope this helps for anyone in the future.

• 10.  RE: Can't load the item!

Posted 01-30-2020 02:19
    Hi

I am facing a similar issue. Could you please help me with the resolution which worked for you?

Thanks

------------------------------
    Neha Khanna
    Moksa Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

• 11.  RE: Can't load the item!

Posted 01-30-2020 10:49
    Neha,

I would suggest you start a new thread with your question, this post you found is from 2014. Some basic things to check first is did you install the CCS components on a different server and then the dialer components on your CIC server? Have you confirmed the Interaction Center services are running on the CCS server? Opening up your Dialer log on the CIC server should give you some insight as to what is going on.

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk. If my comment helped you or solved your problem please consider marking my comment as best answer.

• 12.  RE: Can't load the item!

Posted 01-30-2020 15:24
    To add to Mark's comments. Also check the correct Campaign Server name is showing in the Server Parameters. If not, edit it and then restart IC.

My previous advice also remains valid - I strongly advise attending the Dialer Training ;-)

• 13.  RE: Can't load the item!

Posted 01-31-2020 05:51
    Hi Paul

I have verified all the points mentioned by you and Mark. Still no success.

Neha Khanna

• 14.  RE: Can't load the item!

Posted 01-31-2020 09:20
    Neha,

Next step would be to check the dialer log on the ODS (CIC) server to see why it can't contact the CCS server.

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk. If my comment helped you or solved your problem please consider marking my comment as best answer.

• 15.  RE: Can't load the item!

Posted 02-06-2020 04:26
    This issue is resolved now. Outbound Certificate was missing while configuring the CCS and ODS server.

Thank you all for your help.

Neha Khanna

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources