PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Remote group answering calls by ACD - calls not going to remote number

Posted 12-10-2013 20:12
    Hi all, We're on IC 3.0.13. I'm trying to setup a remote group, off our WAN, that will still get calls distributed by an ACD. We have a "remote number" setup working for a group. I thought I'd try this out with ACD, but no dice so far. When I sign in to IC as a remote number, I put in my cellphone ##, then get in. Calls to my extension are delivered to my cell as expected. However, calls to the ACD group don't. If I put myself in "available" and call the ACD group, when it is my turn, the call comes to my computer - not my cell phone. If I put myself in Available, Follow Me, or Available, Forward, the ACD group acts like I'm not available at all - and routes no calls to me. I did try logging in as "Remote workstation," but the system said the connection was actively refused. I'm not sure what to do next.

• 2.  RE: Remote group answering calls by ACD - calls not going to remote number

Posted 12-13-2013 22:14
    AFAIK, Available, Forward and Available, Follow Me statuses are non-ACD statuses and are not meant to forward you ACD calls. Working from a remote station for example at home and using your cell as the handset is definitely doable though.

• 3.  RE: Remote group answering calls by ACD - calls not going to remote number

Posted 01-24-2014 20:14
    If you're not set to Auto-Answer ACD interactions, you'll first have to answer the call in your client. This will then make an call to your cell and you can answer it there.

• 4.  RE: Remote group answering calls by ACD - calls not going to remote number

GENESYS
    Posted 01-24-2014 20:37
    Originally posted by mhulshult;30065
    If you're not set to Auto-Answer ACD interactions, you'll first have to answer the call in your client. This will then make an call to your cell and you can answer it there.
    Yes. Another option is to create a Remote Station type station in IA and set it to Ring Always. Log into that station by name as a Remote Station, and the Client will actually let you log in (unlike your current experience, which is due to the lack of a configured Remote Station). With the Remote Station station set to Ring Always, the cell phone will ring at the same time the Client is alerting.

• 5.  RE: Remote group answering calls by ACD - calls not going to remote number

Posted 01-25-2014 09:26
    Yes u r right guys Health

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources